Skipping classes

Call me B.I
I looked at the clock. Yet 35 minutes till the end of the class. My eyes still teared but I unobtrusive brushed my tears away. I didn't wanted to cry but I had the feeling that everything is against me. Or that I am against everything. I do so many things wrong. Why shouldn't I be happy that Soohyun finally found someone? Or why am I angry that Hanbin is working with a girl? It's business no matter with whom you are working. And maybe one day some agency will discover Hanbin. It should made me happy. Jidam is also good. Maybe she will be lucky sometimes and will also be famous. But still my tears dropped on my collegeblock. I am such a fool..
 
"Mrs. Park could I go to the infirmary with Hayi?"
Hanbin suddenly stood up and walked to my seat. He then held my wrist and pulled me out of the classroom.
Outiside the classrom looking at the ground I said "I don't need a doctor". It was too embrassing to look at his face.
"I know"
I was surprised and looked at him with a confused glance. "Why did you then pulled me out of the room?"
He walked away and I just followed him. Then he spoke "You seem down"
"Well I am feeling down"
"Jidam told what really happened"
"Wow how nice of her" Just the name of her made me sick.
Finally he laughed and said "She really is a good girl".
"That may be" I heard him laughing but I didn't look at him. Why is he talking about her now?
He speed up do be in front of me. We were face to face but still walking. He smiled and said "I really like her"
This boy. I can't believe it!
"Fine! It doesn't bother me!" I got louder and turned around to get back to the class but he hold my wrist and pulled me closer. We were just a few inches apart, face to face.
"What are y-"
He suddenly touched my scars on my face. "Does it hurt?"
I looked up to him since he was much taller than me. His eyes, the way he is looking at me was hypnotizing. I couldn't bring a word out. He than gently touched my hair. Still holding my wrist with his other hand.
"I heard that you just wanted to help. Thank you"
His respond pissed me off. Is he thankful just because I helped her?
"This was the first and the last time. Up to know you must help YOUR Jidam since it's your fault that she got in trouble. I won't do anything now. So please don't ask me if I could help her because I clearly WON'T"
He suddenly laughed. "Aigoo, you are so jealous even a blind man could see it"
"W-what?" I wanted to push him but he hold both of my arms so firmly that I couldn't move it.
"Wow you're very strong. Do you lifting weight?" Why is he asking me that?
"Yaa Kim Hanbin!!"
"Yaaa Lee Hayi!" He had so much fun teasing me. "Promise me you won't go away if I let you go"
"I promise" As he let go I just turned around to go to the class but he again hold my arm.
"What a naughty girl" His comment made me smile.
As we walked, still holding my arm 'yes not my hand he hold my arm like a mother who doesn't want that her child runs away' he then began to speak.
"You really are funny"
"Waeyo?"
"Just because the girl slapped you doesn't mean you can jump on her and pull her hair and hitting her like crazy"
I hid my face by holding my hand against my face. "Why do you bring it up now? It's embrassing"
I looked at him through the gap between my fingers. I saw him smiling like an idiot. "Yes it was embrassing"
"Stop it. Don't talk about it"
He took my hand so that he could see my face. By laughing he said "I can't see your face"
"You shouldn't see it" I felt how my face got hot and red. He teased me about it, like always.
As we found a bench where we could sit he suddenly said "You looked cute"
I was shocked, hearing that from Kim Hanbin aka B.I?!
He turned his face away so now I couldn't look at him.
"Should I punch everyone now so that boys think I'm attractive?"
"Please don't. They would be scared of you"
"Okey I won't do it"
As I looked at him I saw him still smiling like a fool.
"I never saw you laughing so much"
"Well I'm never laughing"
"I will take it as a compliment"
After some minutes without talking his smile slowly faded away. His happy face looks cute but the serious face doesn't look cute but hot. Right beside me was sitting the hottest and iest man alive. We just looked at each other. I couldn't look away. It was like he is hypnotizing me with his dark eyes.
"Stop it Hanbin-ah!" I could feel that my heart throbbed like crazy. I hope he didn't hear it.
"What should I stop?"
"Looking like that" I stood up because I couldn't take it anymore. I wanted to change the topic.
"Wae? Am l looking that hot?" After that I hit his head. "Pabo!"
"Are you crazy? Didn't you get enough of fighting?!
"Let's go back to class"
As we stood before the classroom he then said "If you feel like crying go somewhere else. I can't take it" and suddenly went to the classroom.
I couldn't understand it. Was it a good thing or bad?
 

  

Author's note: Hello, today it is a little bit short since the last chapter is too long. Well here have some BIHI moments^^
Please comment if you doesn't understand some parts or if you have improvement suggestions. You can also comment if you like it :p