The first kiss?

Call me B.I

The next day my head hurt like crazy. And the worst part was that I didn’t remember anything. Wait a second… I met Zelo!!

I quickly searched Soohyun but she was nowhere to be seen. Even Jidam was away. I knocked at Hanbin’s room but no one opened the door.

„Where are they..“ I turned around to go back to my room someone opened the door.

„What do you want?“ Bobby’s eyes were half close. He stretched. „Oww.. my head“

„You also drank too much?“

„Yes… with the little angels“ He started to giggle. I could see his fantasies above his head.

„Ah jinjja.. Bobby-ya you are so nasty“ I hit him and wanted to go to my room. After that I turned around „You know where Soohyun is?“

„Nope“ He leand against the doorframe and scratcht his back.

„Ehmm.. and Hanbin?“ I wanted to know if he also drunk but was too scared to ask directly.

„He’s showering“

„Is he… alright?“

„Don’t worry Hayi-ya! He didn’t drink anything. Just a little bit“

I was reliefed and thanked him. As I went down to the hall I saw some students sitting and talking to each other.

„Ah Dokki! Did you saw Soohyun or Jidam?“

„Aniyo… Your pyjama looks cute by the way“ He winked and walked away.

I forgot to dress something. And about Dokkis behaviour I learnt to be used to it.

„Unnie!“

I turned around as I heard a familiar voice „Soohyun!“

„Aigoo you party monster. And you were strict against the party“

„Yea but we don’t have time to talk about it. I have some questions but first let’s go to our room“

 

-----------

„Y-you met Zelo?!?!“ Soohyun’s jaw dropped and her eyes widened „ He was your first crush right?“

„Yes! And he even has my number now“

„Did he write you?“

„Aniyo but that’s less important. Look I remember the time were Zelo took me out. And Hanbin’s text messages. But after that I can’t remember anything. Do you saw me at that time? Omg Soohyun, what if something embarassing happened? What if I talk nonsense to Hanbin? What is he thinking of me right now?“

„Wow wow chill Unnie. The worst thing that could happen is that you confessed to Hanbin. Pardon, the most beautiful thing I mean“ She giggled.

„W-WHAT?! YOU SURE THAT SOMETHING LIKE THAT DIDN’T HAPPEN?“

„Let’s find out“ Soohyun shrugged her shoulders.

„How?“

„We will ask him“

„Are you that stupid?!“ I hit her arm.

„UNNIE STOP IT!“

„Sorry… but Soohyun. Do you remember anything from Hanbin? I mean was he often with Jimin or Jinny or Choa?“

„He was quiet often with them but he didn’t look amused. His eyes were always somewhere else. Like as if he would search for something. Maybe he searched you“ Soohyun started to laugh.

„Soohyun! I’m serious“

„I’m serious too. He looked like he is searching for something“ She looked straight into my eyes so I have to believe her. „But unnie, I’m surprised that you didn’t ask about Zelo“

„What do you mean?“

„Imagine you confessed to Zelo. That you loved him“

„Whoa I didn’t even think about him.. Well it doesn’t bother me. I won’t see him ever in my life again

I went to shower and after that I wear something comfortable since today we have a day off. We can do what we want.

„How are things going between you and Jinhwan? Does he know that you were on a party yesterday“

„First he was against it but after that he said that he trusts me“ Soohyun looked at her phone and she had the sweetest smile ever. She admires Jinhwan oppa so much. You can see right through her that she is in love with him. And I’m happy for them. Back to the reality. I have to find out what happened yesterday!

Somtimes later someone knocked at the door. We opened it and it was Bobby and BI.

Both of them ran towards our beds and jumped on it.

Hanbin rest right beside me. „Your bed is really comfortable“

Bobby was on Jidam’s bed „Right? It’s so soft in contrast to ours“

„Hayi-ya let’s change beds for tonight“ Hanbin started to smirk.

My eyes widened and I looked at Soohyun who also giggled.

„Eww so disgusting“ I said.

The boys laughed so hard… so childish. I rolled my eyes.

After some minutes passing it was really quiet. Everyone was busy. Bobby slept and Soohyun talked with Jinhwan on the phone. Hanbin was lying next to me listening to some music and playing on his phone and I was reading a book.

„Uhm Hanbin-ah“

No reaction.

I unplugged his earphone. He looked at me confused.

„Finally you talk to me“ I faked a smile.

„Didn’t you saw my message? I said that I won’t ignore you anymore“

„Well.. I saw it“

He still looked at me confused.

„What did you do yesterday?“

Hanbin furrowed his eyebrows. He was so irritated that I started to question him with random things. Soohyun went off from the room to talk without interruption. Now the room was quieter. You could hear Bobby’s soft snoring.

„Hayi-ya what do you really want to know?“

„Uhm.. I can’t remember anything from that night. So…“

„You want to ask if something embarassing happened?“ He placed his phone under the blankets and started to sit instead of laying.

I nicked but tried to avoid his eyes. He suddenly chuckled.

„W-why are you laughing? Something happened right?“

„No nothing happened“ He still was laughing. He couldn’t contain from laughter.

„Tell me!“

„I won’t“

„Ya Kim Hanbin!“

„If I say it you wouldn’t be able to look at me again“ He said while smiling widely.

I closed my eyes and started to concetrate. What happened…. What happened…

„Hayi-ya stop it“

„What? What should I stop“ I asked irritated.

Hanbin rolled his eyes „Biting your lips…You always do that when you think about something“

As a reflex I touched my lips with my hand and I could feel my cheeks getting red.

Hanbin slowly took my hand and go with his fingers through mines.

„Your nails are really tiny“

„They are normal“ I could feel the butterflys in my stomach. I’m glad that I painted my nails.

Slowly Hanbin came closer, still holding my hand, looking intensely into my eyes. With his other hand he went throught my hair. Now he played with it. I had to smile. He looked cute watching intensely at my hair and playing with it. Hanbin then took my head and came closer until I felt his hot breath against my face.

 

Rrrrring~

 

Suddenly I’ve got a message. It was an unknown number. WHY NOW?!!

I glanced at Hanbin who looked so annoyed. He also took his phone under the pillow.

The atmosphere was so good, it was so perfect. I never get any messages from people but why now? Why exactly now? Why not 2 minutes later or 2 minuter before? I didn’t go to the message because I was so angry. Whoever write me I HATE YOU!

„Who was it?“

„I don’t know“ I looked away but Hanbin took my phone out of my hand. He went to the message.

„Are you kidding me?“

„Wae?“

Hanbin suddenly throw my phone on my lap. I looked at it

Hayi~ Thanks for giving me your number

Zelo

 

I smiled and replied: I nearly forgot that you have my number. I’m happy you write me^^

„Hanbin-ah are you mad?“ He looked at me with his killer eyes without answering me.

„Answer me“ I waited for a reply but he just looked at his phone.

„Ya Hanbin-ah! Do you want to ignore me again? I can’t take it BI~“

I faked a whine and started to tickle him.

„Ha-Hayi-yaa hahah stop!“

Suddenly without realizing it he was on top of me.

My eyes widened „I-I’m so-sorry. I won’t do it again“

As I waited for him to let me go he didn’t.

„Hanbin-ah.. I think you can let go of me“

„No. Not yet“

His eyes were locked into mine and I wasn’t sure if my heart pounded so fast in my life. More than the last time.

 

Suddenly he pressed his lips into mine. I felt electricity going through my whole body. I closed my eyes and threw my arms around his neck losing myself in his peppermint breath and soft lips. It was a sweet tasting kiss, slow and passionate. It wasn’t a short kiss and than a long one. I was locked into his lips right from the first touch.

 

Suddenly we heard Bobby speaking. I pushed Hanbin right away and stood up. Bobby was sleep-talking. I looked back at Hanbin and he tried to avoid my eyes. He also can be shy?

After realizing what we just did my blood rushed all over my body to my face. I ran out of the room. My heart won’t stop beating, the butterflys won’t stop flying away, the hotness won’t get colder, the redness on my face won’t neutralized into a skin color.

 

 

What have I done?