The Forest

Call me B.I

Knock Knock!

I opened my eyes as I heard a knocking.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK!!!

“I’M COMING!”

I opened the door while scratching my back. My eyes were still half closed.

“We forgot our to-“ Bobby stood right in front of me. Before he could finish his sentences I closed the door. His body was half . He just wore some boxer shirts. You could see his whole upper body.

Knock Knock

“What do you want?” I didn’t open the door but you could still hear right through it.

“Toothpaste. We forgot ours”

I went to my luggage and took a toothpaste. Since Jidam and Soohyun also bought some we had enough of it.

Without looking at him I opened the door and throw it to him. As I closed the door I heard him laughing.

 

Nobodys POV:

“Why are you laughing?” Hanbin asked him while he searched for a suitable snapback.

“Hayi..” As he laughed his eyes faded away and his funny but cute teeth appeared.

“What’s with her?”

“She is so cute” He went to the bathroom to brush his teeth.

Hanbin frozen as he heard this word.

“Cute?”

Bobby muttered because he had his toothbrush in his mouth “Yeah haha. She is kind of awkward”

“Well...” Suddenly Hanbin got quiet. He thought he would be the only one in the world who would think Hayi is cute but in a different way. Knowing that Dokki and even Bobby getting interest in her made him a little bit furious.

“I saw you often with her. Are you two in good terms?” Bobby asked him curiously as he went from the bathroom.

“Nope. She is just following me everywhere. I think she is a fan of me… I mean who wouldn’t” He was lying. Yes, everyone is a fan of him but not this girl. He could charm everyone with his raps but it wouldn’t work for Hayi. Maybe he could twist her around his fingers with his actions but not with his self-composed songs. Hanbin didn’t even know if she at least listened to one of it.

 

Hayi's POV:

As I went to my bed I saw Soohyun waking up. “What happened?”

“I saw Bobby's abs” We both started to giggle and accidentally waked up Jidam.

Yuk Jidam then groaned while waking up and rubbing her eyes. “You ignorant tots”

“Sorry Jidam..”

“I’m sorry~”

After showering I changed my clothes. Since the weather was not so hot but also not so cold I wore shorts and a thick pullover. My hair was made in a ponytail.

After all of us were finished we went to the dining room where all students of our class gathered to eat breakfast. I spotted Hanbin and Bobby sitting between the popular girls.

“Unnie. Eat!” Soohyun distracted me.

“Yeah yeah..”

My eyes sometimes rolled to Hanbins direction. I saw Jinny Park, the most pretty and the most popular girl, always clinging to him.

“Yaa Soohyun. Isn’t Jinny in a relationship with a boy from the upper class?”

“Ani they broke up. Why are you asking?” She looked at the same direction were my eyes were. “Ah now I get it”

 

“Hayi-unnie!” Jidam waved with her hand so that I should sit next to her. Beside Jidam was Dokki. I went to their seats with Soohyun.

“Good morning~” I looked to Dokki. But he just looked at me with an annoyed expression.

 I even tried to make a conversation but he seemed so mad at me. After we finished eating we just waited for the teacher to give us a sign that we can go.

“Oppa I took a picture from the Cherry Blossom and the Hawk artwork. Should I send it to you?”

Dokki suddenly leaned over to me and looked at me very intensely.

“What’s with you? Do you think you can play with me so easily?”

My mouth froze and stared at him with wide eyes.

“W-what?”

“Do you want to make B.I jealous or something? “

I immediately stood up and yelled at him. “What are you talking about? Do you think I have nothing better to do than using you for stupid things like that?”

I looked around and realized that everyone was looking at me. I was so mad but at the same time embarrassed. I quickly sat to my seat again. I crossed my arms and looked everywhere else but not at Dokki.

“Hayi-sshi..” Dokki tried to put his hand around my arms. But I didn’t want him to touch me. It was uncomfortable. I pulled my arm away but still ignored him. After that he didn’t try anymore to talk to me.

“All of you! You can go. I want you to be in the Lobby in a half hour.” Finally the teacher gave us the permission to go.

Soohyun and I went first. Jidam was still with Dokki.

“Unnie do you know him? What happened between the two of you?”

“It is such a long story. And the funny thing is that nearly nothing happened between us. The first time where we really got to talk was in the museum”

“I see..”

“Yeah. He always tried to contact me but failed due to Hanbin”

“Wae?”

“I don’t know why but somehow Hanbin hates him” I laughed.

“Do I smell jealousness?” She had a sneaky expression on her face.

“Andwaeeee. Not him. Not B.I” We both started to giggle.

As we went to our rooms we packed our bags for the trip. Today we are going to the forest.

----------------

Our teacher counted us if no one was missing. All of us were there but not Hanbin and Bobby.

Mrs. Park looked to her clock “Seriously.. These two troublemakers” She started to get angry.

Soohyun and I were arm in arms. She put her head on my shoulders since she was taller than me. “They are so stupid”

I nicked.

Our bus came and we went in and sat in our seats.

“WAIT!! DON’T FORGET US!!”

“Is that Bobby?” Soohyun looked through the window. “Ah jinjja!”

Finally Bobby and Hanbin came in and sat right behind us. Soohyun turned around to offend them.

“You two can so not carry some responsibility…. Pabos!“

“What should I do when our Mr. Flower Boy couldn’t decide what kind of shoes he wears.”

Bobby tried to put the blame on Hanbin but he didn’t react to it. He was just sitting there with his phone while hearing some music through his headphones.

Soohyun then fished something out of her bag.

“What’s that?” I looked to the paper. It looked like a flyer. “Aokigahara?”

“The name of the forest. Also known as the Suicide Forest or the Sea of Trees" Soohyun turned over the pages. “The forest has a range of ghost stories about demons in Japanese mythology"

Bobby leaned over to us. “What? Ghosts?” He also looked to the flyer.

Soohyun continued “The forest is considered to be so dense and monotonous that already at a close distance people get disoriented and can barely be retrieved.”

“A-are you sure it’s the right forest. I-I mean japan has so many woods…”

"Due to some rumors there is a mysterious magnetic field which makes electronic devices and compasses unusable. But for those assertion there was no evidence. No one could find the mysterious magnetic field."

I looked to Bobby and he looked at me. Our eyes widened.

“Should I continue?” Soohyun wanted to read but I didn’t let her.

“Ani! It’s enough already”

“Bobby did you know that the forest is a popular place for suicides, reportedly the most popular in Japan? Every year the government finds more than 100 dead bodys”

They still wanted to talk but I put my headphones on. I closed my eyes to distract me from the negative thoughts. Suddenly someone tapped my shoulders. I cringed.

“W-What now?!” I turned to Bobby but he just laughed. “You scared the hell out of me”

We arrived at the forest after a whole hour. Everyone knew about the rumors so all of them were really excited.

As we dismounted two people welcomed us.

“Hello I’m happy that you decided to come here. My name is Kisho. We will lead you through the forest. If you have questions don’t be shy. I’m sure you will have a lot of questions since this forest is very special.”

The other one continued. “Konichiwa my name is Hiko glad to see you guys. After the tour you will form groups and start with the orienteering

Everyone looked at the teacher.

“Orientieering?”

“Yes I wanted to surprise you guys. You’ll have a lot of fun”

Hiko keeped the speech up.

“We have a lot of check points. The group who pass all of the stations will win”

 

“Unnie? Should we form a group with Bobby and B.I?”

“What if they have a team already?”

I looked to Hanbin and suddenly our eyes met. Today we didn’t exchange even one word.

“B.I-jjang!” Jinny ran towards him and hugged his arm. “I want to be with you” But he didn’t react to it.

“Soohyun.. I don’t know. Let’s search for another g-“ I looked at her but she was gone.

“Unnie!”

After I heard her voice I looked to the direction and saw her with Bobby.

“Hayi come here!” Bobby looked like a fanboy as I went to them. “Yeyy we are the perfect team”

I giggled after hearing that from him. He is so easygoing. Hanbin came towards us and beside him was Jinny.

“Ya Jinny are you with us?” Bobby raised his eyebrows and looked at her with wide eyes.

“Yeah, dissatisfied?”

“Wae? Andwae! Why should I?” He grinsed at her but she just rolled her eyes.

“Bobby! Don’t be too happy just because our team has the most beautiful girls” She hit him with her elbow and smiled at him. I think everyone was satisfied with our team. Yeah everyone but me. I hated it. Why is Jinny with us? She is so arrogant. Arrogant, mean and nasty. Urgh..

-----------------

The whole class followed the two leaders. They showed us the most common things like differences between some trees or the biggest tree in Japan. Everything but not the scary things.

After two hours we got deeper in the wood.

A student asked. “What is that?” He pointed at a shield. We couldn’t read it since it was in Japanese.

Kisho answered it. “Ah that. Maybe you heard that in this forest the suicidal rate is very high. Many people have a lot of pressure. They can’t talk with anyone or they just want it anonym. The shield is a crisis line. Call this number and talk about your problems so you can get help”

Suddenly it got so quiet.

“It’s so sad” Soohyun’s eyes get a little bit wet.

I petted her arm. “Yeah..”

----------------------

“So did you form groups?” Hiko asked us after the tour was over.

Everyone nicked. Hiko and Kisho hand out a map.

“About the map.. It just shows you the legal places. Don’t go to the red marked places because it is dangerous and still unexplored. Got it?”

We nicked again and disappeared.

 

“LET'S GOO!!” 

Author's note: Helloooo~ Today not so many Hayi Hanbin fluff. I really had no time but still wanted to upload a new chapter. I have soooo many homeworks.. URGH!

Thank you for your positive feedback. Hope you like this chapter as well~~ ^^

 

And this is the Aokigahara Forest in Japan.