Mad Hayi

Call me B.I
Author's note: Before you continue the story go to the link. There are some interesting facts about Lee Hi.      
 https://twitter.com/hi_facts
I also want my characters really near to the reality. Because of that I hear some interviews about them or reading article or looking through their family background etc.
Besides: I think this chapter is a little bit messed up but don't be angry. I'm still new at writing >.<
--------------------------------------------
"Unnie I'm sorry that we seperated us. I'm really sorry~~"
"Shut up!"
I hang up the phone. This girl really knows how to make me angry. But right after that I got a message from her. How was your date with your prince charming? ^^
My mouth widened to a smile. It was quite okay.
I lied. It was literally the best date ever. Well maybe because it was my first date. My first date with a hottie. But it could be better if this girl wouldn't call her.
Wait a moment..
What am I talking about, Hayi-ya!!
I took a shower to distract my thoughts but it got deeper. The way he says my name, the way he is looking at me and OMG his smile. He is a perfect flower boy. Slowly I understand the fangirls. But why am I like the other girls? I mean why could't I be the girl like in books? The mysterious cold girl? Even though I have a cold gaze doesn't mean I'm a cold person. Well I am who I am.
"I didn't even get his number" I murmured to myself.
"Who's number?" My older sister held my wrist.
"Ya unnie! I'm not in the mood"
She then began to shake my hand. "Tell me!! I'm your older sister I want to know. I have the right to now it!" She was so excited because I'm normally not the type who talks about boys.
"APPA!! Unnie is hurting me"
"What? No!!'
"The two of you, go play in your room"
I wanted to go but she just pulled me into her room. "Unnie I'm serious it's nothing!" 
"Fine."
"You! Are you angry now?
"Nope"
"You are."
"Why should I? It's not of my business though"
"I can't believe it. You're so childisch"
She just smiled at me. I  bursted into a laughter. "Seriously unnie. Don't ever get married"
"Is my little sister now offending me?"
-----
After some hours in her room talking about this and that we then went through Youtube.
"OMG"
"What is it Hayi?" I opened a video. The caption was: Stayed up all night - B.I feat Yuk Jidam  (in reality it is with Zico not B.I but if you want, check it out. It's really good)
"This kid is in your class right? He is also famous in our University."
"What's with the name. Stayed up all night. Haha didn't they get a better name?" I immediately played the Song. It didn't have an mv.
"Daebak. This girl is really good. Do you know her?"
"Ani"
She was really good. Her voice was so uncommon but so cool.
They really met up after the date. I can't believe it. After me he met another girl to make music. Jinjja.. I also am talented when it comes to music. I was in a chor before.
"Aish don't make that face" My sister saw that I wasn't happy about them beeing together.
"Yea I'm going to sleep"
"What's with you we have weekend"
I just left her room. I looked at my phone. No one texted me. Not even Soohyun. What a good teenage life.
--------
The next day, after I woke up I looked outside. It looked cold. Well it was cold. We had fall. And after some weeks we have the class trip. I was so excited. The exams are over, no homework to do. Omg today I'm free!!
I locked the door, watched Kdramas the whole day with sweets and food. This is life!!!
RRRRING RRRRING
"Hayi?"
"What is it Soohyun?
"Do you have time?"
"No, bye"
"Wait!! Are you angry?"
"Ani, I want today just for me"
"Hmm I want to talk with you"
"Say it here!"
"I'M GOING OUT WITH HIM!!!!!"
"When where?"
"Nooo, going out. In a relationship. We two are a pair"
"Wowowow slow down Soohyun! Why so fast?"
"Let's meet up now. I will explain you everything"
"But-"
"Well if you don't want I'm meeting up with him. Bye, take care unnie~~"
...
My life is a lie right?
And what's with Soohyun? If I have no time for her she is going to him? Am I even her best friend? But I'm also replacing her with Kdramas.
----------
On monday the fangirling over Hanbin was especially loud.
"Oppa you are so good!!"
"FEATURE ME NEXT TIME!!"
"What's with the girl Yuk Jidam? She can't rap. I'm better than her!!!"
I saw Soohyun coming to my seat.
"He made a new song right?"
"Yes with this girl Jidam from the parallel class"
"Ah I remember. Bobby told me" 
She than got a call from Jinhwan. "Omo it's him"
As she picked up his call I made a weird face hearing her all lovey dovey. 
"Yoooo my favourite girls. What's up?" Bobby came and put both of his arms around us but Soohyun just ignored him and went away still talking. "Wow what's with her?" 
"She got a boyfriend"
"Jinjja? Who is it?"
"Jinhwan oppa"
"What? Our hyung?" I just laughed at his reaction. He is always making some funny faces when he is suprised.
"Yo B.I did you hear?" I saw Hanbin looking very tired. Or he just wasn't interested in these kind of topics.
"Yea I know"
"Am I the only one who didn't know?" Bobby know looked sad.
I wanted to cheer him up so I said that it all just happened two days ago.
Talking with Bobby about other topics I sometimes looked at Hanbin. It all happened automatically. I couldn't control myself but it made me so mad seeing him with his phone hearing music and always texting with someone. Why is he ignoring me? I don't get him. When we are alone he is so caring. And when other people are around he is just ignoring me.
Suddenly Hanbin called Bobby. "Ya! Kimbap come here"
"Wae?" He stood up and went to Hanbin. I just followed them with my eyes. He showed something with his phone.
I saw Bobbys eyes widened. "Wooooo B.I!!! You player, I hate you right know!" Both of them looked at the phone. I want to know. What is he showing to Bobby. A picture? His SNS? Omg I want to know!!!
The teacher along with Soohyun came to the class. As she sat beside me I said to Soohyun that she should explain me the story between her and Jinhwan.
The teacher told us that she has something to do so we got some assignments. She than leaved the class and finally I could talk with Soohyun.
"Sooo, we went to the cinema and watched the movie. In the meantime he sometimes looked at me and I looked at him. Then he began to put his arm around me. Well he looked very uncomfortable since he is not so tall"
"Aren't you two the same height?" I just began to laugh.
"Ani unnie what are you talking about. I think he is 5cm taller than me"
"You two, don't tell me you measured your heights" I laughed more.
"UNNIE! DON'T MAKE FUN ABOUT US"
"What happened after the movie?"
"We went to the park and talked about unnecessary topics. After some time we didn't talk anymore and just looked at each other. So he began to kiss me. And now we are a in a relationship"
"It's really cute but I don't like it"
"W-wae?"
"First: It's a little bit too fast. Second: We always were together and now you won't have time for me like before"
"What are you talking about?"
"Fine. Let's go shopping today" I saw Soohyun biting her lips.
"Hayi-ya.. I a-am meeting up with him but we can go tomorrow shopping since he is with a friend"
"Ah I understand. You are replacing me if he has no time for you"
"UNNIE!! You won't understand it. Did you ever had a boyfriend?" I just looked at her. I didn't know what to answer since she was right. She then continued her talk "So don't talk bad about me. You don't understand these things!"
I wanted to scream at her but the teacher came and I couldn't talk anymore. Soohyun also turned around to the teacher and didn't looked at me anymore.
In the break I was all alone. She now have someone to hang up with. But me? I had no one! 
As I walked to the toilet I heard some girls shouting. I went to the direction where the screams came from and saw Yuk Jidam. It looked like a fight.
"You little !"
"A-ani we are just friends"
There were three girls against Jidam.
"Why are you featuring him? You can't even rap. Do you really think you are better than us?"
I wanted to ignore them but Jidam looked really helpless so I went between them.
"Well if you are better than her, rap. Right here right now" I smirked at the three girls.
"Who are you?!"
"I'm Hayi nice to meet you girls" Now I smiled more.
" off girl!"
"H-hayi I think it isn't a good idea to be here" Jidam looked worried about me but I ignored her. I was so pissed at everything. At Soohyun, at Hanbin and now I'm helping my love rival? Why am I so nice? 
One of the girls slapped me and it made me angrier.
"YOU!!" I yelled at the girl.
I jumped at her and pulled her hair. The other one also pulled my hair and the third girl pulled my backpack. Yuk Jidam hit one of the girl.
-------------
"YA GIRLS!!" 
I heard Bobbys voice. Bobby dragged me out of the mess and Hanbin dragged Jidam out.
"Seriously, do you have nothing to do?!" Hanbin was angry, really angry. Jidam wanted to clarify the situation. "Jinjja.. Why are you angry at us?" She pointed at the girls. "They started the fight!!"
The girls complained. "Oppa it's not true! This little one made fun of us" Habin now looked at me with a severe gaze. I didn't say anything but Jidam defended me. "What are you talking about! She just wanted to help me but these uglies bagan to fight"
"What a cat fight" Bobby laughed at us.
"Ahhh I don't have time for your unnecessary things" BI wanted to go but I was the one who went first.
I still heard Jidam defending me but ignored it. I looked at a mirror and I looked like a monster. My hair was messed up and my clothes were torn. My face had some scratches and my cheek was little bit bleeding. In the class everyone looked at me. Some laughed and some whispered. Soohyun wanted to talk to me. She looked very worried. But I ignored her like she did before. I didn't listen to the teacher and draw on my collegeblock. Feeling my eyes getting wet, I dash away my tears. I didn't cry because of the fight but because of the quarrel between me and Soohyun. And also because of Hanbin. He was angry and I bet he is also disgusted. So unattractive of me. I gasped and waited until the school was over.
 
Author's note: Ah about the picture: It should show Hayi angry since she is very mad in this chapter. Sadly today not so many Hanbin Hayi interactions but I want that my story is a little bit slower. Wait a little bit for more BIHI interactions ^^