Second date?

Call me B.I
„What the?" My sister looked at me with a surprised expression while sitting on my bed and playing with some of my plushes. I didn't answer her.
„Since when are you putting on some makeup?"
„Didn't you know? I do it everyday"
„Ani? You are never wearing makeup"
„I always do the 'non makeup' look"
„Are you kidding me?"
She was right. I never wore some makeup but today is special. Today I am meeting Hanbin and omg I was so nervous.
„With whom are you going out today?" She grinsed at me.
„With a friend"
„You are applying makeup for just a friend? Tell me what you want but I don't buy you this"
„Do you want to hear?" She just looked at me. „I have a date with my boyfriend and today we are going to a lover hotel"
„Yaa Lee Hayi! Tell me the truth!"
I laughed „ This is the trust haha"
„Jinjja, I can't believe you"
„Unnie! You really are something. Whatever I'm saying to you you won't believe me"
She rolled her eyes and walked away. „Fine it's not of my business anyway"
„This girl... YAA SHUT THE DOOR!"
I looked at the mirror „Damn girl" I was so pleased with my look. It was not too much and not too less.
I applied some BB cream and a pinkish blush to my cheeks. A very decent eyeliner and mascara. For my lips I put a light pink lipstick. „Should I put lip balm instead of lipstick?"
I wanted to ask my sister but she was annoyed so I didn't want to bother her. Should I send Soohyun a picture instead? Oh no, we don't talk anymore. I forgot about it. What should I do??
„Eomma! Do I look good?" I turned around to show her my outfit. It was a black crop top and a light blue highwaist skirt.
My hair was made in two pigtails.
„Omo! Is this my child?"
„Is it too much?" I looked at her desperatly.
„Aniyo this is perfect!" She gave me a kiss on my forehead. „Tell me, are you going on a date?"
It was a little bit embrassing to answer her „Umm kinda. Then I'm going"
As I went out of the house the sky had beautiful colors. It was kinda blue and kinda orange and yellow. I waited in front of my house because he wanted to pick me up. The spring breeze was so fresh and cool. A black bmw stopped right in front of me. No, this cannot be his car!
The window from the backseat opened. And yes. It was Kim Hanbin!
„What? Do you want to stay there the whole day" He smirked. I know that you are y but the sight was just... WOW! He sat on his bmw with a white shirt and black leather jacket. He wore a silver necklace. I went into the car. The seats where in leather. And omg! It was the most compfortable thing where I sit in my life. I touched the leather seats, the steering wheel, the gear shift. Everything!
„Yaa don't touch everything with your dirty hands"
„This car.."
„Yea it's the 2015 model"
„But.."
„Yeah it was expensive" He started the car. „But not for me"
I looked at him with a confused mien. „What do you mean?"
„It's expensive I know but not for me"
„What? You are still a student without a serious job. Maybe just rapping but you can't buy a car which is I don't know more than a Million dollar?"
„Wae? Rapping is also a occupation"
„Yes but..."
„Let me say.. my ancestors were rich"
„Wow some people have a really lucky life"
„If you think so.." Suddenly he got really quiet.
„Do your parents have also an own car or do you share this"
„I don't know"
I looked at him with a surprised face. How could he not know it?
„Do you live alone or what?"
„Yeah kinda"
„Kinda? Why do you live separat-" He abruptly turned the music louder and drove faster. After that he opened all the windows and my hair blew everywhere.
„Yaa Hanbin my hair!"
„What?" Finally he began to smile. „I can't hear you!"
The music and the wind were so loud we had to scream.
„I SAID MY HAIR!!" He looked at me and laughed more. I'm sure he did hear me but he pretended like he didn't.
—-
Finally we arrived and parked in a parkade. As we got out of the car I looked at the windows to see how I looked.
„Jinjja. I said you should close the windows. Look at my messy hair" I fumbled on my hair to embellish it but he touched my hair and made it more messy.
„Yaa Hanbin!!!"
He laughed at me and walked away. „Let's go"
We went to the shopping center and the first thing I did...
„Where are you going? Hayi!!"
... I ran to a fashion store.
„This girl.. „
„Omo look at this Hanbinnie!" I showed him a red dress.
He asked confused „Hanbinnie?"
I just ignored him and ran to the other corner of the store.
„Hanbin-jjang look!"
„W-what's with you?" I showed him another dress but he refused it.
I 'analyzed' the whole store. Later I saw him sitting somewhere and felt that he got annoyed.
„Hanbin-jjang~"
„Stop it!" He got really serious. Maybe he was annoyed that I needed more than a hour to find something?
„Why should I stop? We're here for buying something"
„Yes but for the trip. Not for a party... But this is not what bothers me. Stop it with the names"
„Names?"
„You know exactly that I don't like to be called like that. Especially when you try to spell it cute. It doesn't suit you"
„Ah I forgot. Excuse me Mr. Kim"
„Just call me B.I and erverything is fine"
„And I don't like this name"
„But it's my name!"
„It doesn't bother me. If I don't like it than I don't like it"
„What are you? A princess? Why do you do what you want?!"
As we both argued and raised our voices everyone stared at us.
I took the chance and said. „Just because I don't have money doesn't mean that I don't want  to buy anything!"
I saw people gasping.
„I-I can't believe you. You will see you old hag" He mumbled something but I didn't understand. Well, it didn't bother me anyway. I looked at him with a smirk and walked away.
As we went through the center he walked to a store. I looked aroung I realised that everything was well sorted. He went to the shoes and I went to the girls section. I looked to the prices inconspicuously. As I saw it I gasped. Omg!
„May I help you" A seller came to me to look if everything is OK.
„Y-yea I was just upset because there is not the color I wanted" I expected that they would say 'Oh sorry we have just these colors'.
„Oh we can produce this in your favourite color. You should go to the reception and they will help you. I can lead you there"
„O-oh no. I will look for other things but thank you"
 
Furously I searched for Hanbin. Where is this ?
„Hayi!" I turned around and he came to me with two pair of shoes. „What do you think looks better?"
„The right one"
„Then I will buy the other one"
I raised an eyebrow and looked at him annoyed but he ignored it and went to the checkstand. Followed by me of course. The girl I saw before saw me and asked if I yet still didn't want anything.
„No thanks. It didn't suit me" I smiled at her politely. Hanbin saw this and you could see he was amused.
„Oh I forgot that you don't have the money. Should I buy it for you?"
The embrassment took me over.
—————————-
As we went off from the store he couldn't help laughing. I didn't say anything and tried to ignore him even if he pissed me of.
„Why are you so quite Hayi-ya~"
„You did it on purpose am I right?!"
„What? I wanted to buy shoes"
„You have 100000 pairs of shoes! Why this store? Just to kill me from embrassment?!"
„Ani, you said that I don't buy you anything but that's not true. I wanted to buy something" He still was laughing.
„You are so annoying!" I hit him so hard I could.
 „You asked for it, old hag~"
—————————
We went to a supermarket and bought everything for the trip. He wanted to pay but I didn't let him. After the shopping we just sat on a bench. The place was very crowded.
„Omg I'm so hungry" He looked around for a restaurant.
„We can eat at home. Let's just go"
He turned around to see me. He smiled like an idiot.
„You mean at my house?"
„W-what? N-no" I looked away to hide my red cheeks.
Why is he doing that? Does he like it to tease me like that?
In the end we still went to a restaurant. As we sat in front of each other he looked at me intesively.
„Do you wearing makeup?"
„Did you realise it now?" I saw him looking at my lips.
„It doesn't suit you at all"
„Wha-"
The waitress came in between us. „Enjoy your meal!" As he disappeard I didn't say anything. Whatever I say he will conter so I stayed still.
We both were busy with eating so we barely talked.
„Are you excited for Monday?" I asked him to beat the quietness.
„The class trip? Nope" He munched while eating. He is so cute but a devil!
„Why?" Because of my curiosness I asked.
He then stopped eating and looked at me. I looked back without saying anything. He reached his hand and wished something away from my mouth. I was so surprised that I shrugged. I hold my hands in front of my mouth because I thought that there were some leftovers.
„I said that it didn't suit you"
„D-do you wished my lipstick away?"
But he ignored it and continued to eat.
I can't believe it.. He is so urgh..
————————————-
As we went to the car I looked at my phone to see how late it was and it was damn late.
Hanbin looked through my shoulder at my phone. He was so close that I made a step forward. „D-don't look at it"
„Wae? You didn't even write with someone."
„Nevertheless you shouldn't look at someone's phone without asking"
„Sorry princess" With a smile on his face he passed by.
He said princess.He said princess! He said PRINCESS!!
I also couldn't hide my smile anymore. I know that he sometimes can be annoying and a real devil. But he definietly isn't bad. He is nice, he can take good care of others. And he knows how he could make all the girls fall for him. He knows he is cool and he knows that his body language and his character could twist everyone around his little finger. That's the worst about him. He can do everything what he wants!
We went into the car. Suddenly I've got a message. I opened it:
Annyeong~
Hanbin, like always, looked at the screen. „ Who is it?"
 „I don't know"
Hanbin then took my phone away.
„Yaa what are you doing?!"
I wanted to take it back but he squeezed his hand on my face so that I couldn't even get close to him. „Hanbin-aah!"
I didn't know what he did but I heard that I've got more messages. „What are you writing?"
After some minutes he gave me my phone and started the car and drove. I immidiatly went to the messages:
Me: Who are you?
Person: Eyy, didn't you save my number? This makes me sad
Me: Who the hell are you?!
Person: Relax, I'm Dokki. The one from the school. I also called you yesterday but some random boy babbled some . What'cha doing Hayi~?
Me. This random boy is B.I. and I swear if you call or write Hayi again I will beat you up. Like 2 years ago ;-)
 
As I read those messages and my eyes widened.
„Y-you! Why are you doing this?"
I waited for a response but he didn't answer so I got angrier.
„Answer me! What did you do to him?!"
„It's none of your business!!"
It started again. I want to know something. I want answers. But like always it's none of my business. It shouldn't bother me bla bla..
„Yea, it's none of my business. You know he was the only one who at least cared about me! He called me, he wrote me, he asked how I am, what I am doing!"
Hanbin suddenly stopped in the middle of the street. I heard other cars honking.
„Get out and call him. He should pick you up"
„Are you serious?"
He then fortunately started to drive.
„I don't get you Hayi. He called you for the first time in your life. He texted you for the first time. And now you are thinking that he cares about you? You even barely know him. How naive can you get?"
This words freeze the blood in my veins. Maybe because of the hard words he spoke. Maybe because he insulted me but mostly because he was right. I know that Hanbin cares. Just not so obvious like others. But he cares and I should know it before.
In the whole ride we didn't speak until we arrived.
„Bye then" As I stand up to get out of the car I felt his hands around my wrist.
„Hayi.. Sit down for a moment"
I turned around in suprise and finally sat again. It was dark outside. And so quite..
„I didn't wanted to end the day like that"
„Me neither"
„Dokko.. He is not good for you"
„I got it. But you never answer me. I asked you like hundred times. Why are you behaving like that? What did happen? Why shouldn't I be friends with him? I never got an answer. Just an ignorant person in front of me who says that I shouldn't stick my nose everywhere"
„I know"
„Look you still aren't answering me"
„There are things I can't talk with everyone about it"
This sticked in my mind. Everyone..everyone.. Still I'm not special to him.
„Well then. I'm going. My mum is definietly worried about me"
„Give me your phone"
„My phone?" First I hestitated. But then I gave it to him. He opened his phone and wrote something in both phones. After he finished he gave it back to me.
„See you on Monday princess~"
I went off and watched him driving away. I touched my cheeks. They were so damn hot. I immidiatly looked at my phone: Prince B.I
My eyes widened. My heart throbbed. And I felt butterflies on my stomach.
 
 
 
Author's note: Hey everyone. Yeah I know this chapter is a little bit messed up with the feelings on both of them. And maybe a little bit too much drama? I don't know but this story will get a deeper topic when I go on like the things I have in my mind.
But please don't stop giving me feedback. I love your comments!