Bonded

Fallen Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunhyuk widened his eyes as soon as he felt Donghae's lips over his own. He froze as the feeling of Donghae's soft lips on him felt surreal. He put his hands on Donghae's shoulders as an attempt to push him away but couldn't. He felt lightheaded as Donghae kissed him harder. Eunhyuk felt himself giving in to the kiss but as soon as Donghae started to pull away, he snapped back to reality. He gathered up all the strength he could and pushed him away with all his might. Donghae, of course having a much bigger build, didn't falter very far. Eunhyuk rubbed his lips profusely and glared at Donghae.

"Yah! You little ert!" Eunhyuk was about to attack Donghae when all of a sudden he felt his anger melt away. He tried to ignore the feeling and kept on charging at him but the closer he got to him the more his anger diffused. He tried to maintain his composure and keep the scowl on his face but the calm look on Donghae wasn't helping his situation.

"Don't bother with the charade," Donghae said as he stared at Eunhyuk. "It's not gonna work for very long."

"I knew it! You're a !"

Donghae scowled at the term but kept his calm. "I'm not a , I'm an angel."

"Angel my ! You just ually harassed me!"

"No, I bonded us." 

Eunhyuk scoffed and felt his head about to explode. This guy is on a whole different level of crazy!

"Nor am I crazy."

Eunhyuk widened his eyes at Donghae and was immediately taken aback. How did he-...can he read minds?

"Yes, I can. It's part of our duty to know and listen to people's thoughts."

"Y-Yah...wh-what are you..."

"I told you. I'm an angel." Donghae took a step closer to Eunhyuk but the latter took a step back. Donghae raised an eyebrow and frowned, "are you afraid of me?"

Eunhyuk shook his head at him but was unconsciously taking small steps backwards. He had his left hand over his heart as he tried to keep his breathing even. 

"You shake your head but your body says otherwise."

Eunhyuk pursed his lips together and said, "you crazy ert. Stop looking at my body."

"What are you afraid of?"

"I'm not afraid of anything." 

"I beg to differ."

"You can beg all you want but that's the only answer you're gonna get," Eunhyuk spat at him.

Donghae didn't back down and started approaching Eunhyuk once again. "Tell me. Lee Hyukjae, what are you afraid of exactly?"

Eunhyuk widened his eyes at the name he was called and subconsconsciously started backing away again. "H-How did you-"

"We're bonded, Hyukjae-ah. I know everything there is to know about you."

Eunhyuk gasped once he felt his back hit the wall. He quickly looked left and right before looking back at Donghae. He felt trapped as the latter got closer to him. He tried his best to gain his composure and look as scary as possible as a way to intimidate the latter. This is bad. I don't want to die yet.

"You're not gonna die. You're in a very good shape for someone who's been through a lot."

Eunhyuk grinned his teeth together as he took Donghae's comment as the latter's way of looking down on him. "I don't know what you think you know about me but you are way out of line."

"I know, Hyukjae," Donghae narrowed his eyes. "I know everything there is to know from the second you were born to the very second we're in right now." Donghae took one step closer every time he reveals an information about the latter; completely unaware of the fact that he was approaching Eunhyuk like a predator would to its prey. "I know that you've been addicted to strawberry milk since you were a baby. I know that you felt betrayed when your childhood friend left to go to another university. I know that you're feeling vulnerable right now and I know," Donghae stopped right in front of Eunhyuk and smiled, "that," Eunhy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter