I'm with...

Fallen Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunhyuk awkwardly stood on the side as the tension in the room rose by the second. The compromising position he found his friends in was quickly overlooked by Donghae upon seeing his brothers. He entered the room and first ran to Jaejoong to give him a hug. The other got off Kangin and met Donghae halfway. Kyuhyun struggled against Sungmin's clutch and as soon as he could, pushed the other off of him and greeted Donghae as well.

Everything happened so suddenly that Eunhyuk's head was spinning as he couldn't quite wrap his head around the events that was happening around him. He wanted to ask Sungmin or Kangin if they had any idea what was going on or how the heck did they know these strangers that turned out to be related to Donghae, but seeing the lost stunned expression on their faces, he knew better than to ask. He didn't have the strength to bring it up anymore considering the glare that's now being sent between the four of them.

Hyukjae has no idea how they got here but it seems like in a blink of an eye, Donghae's family reunion had turned into a classic old Mexican stand-off. He looked to his left and saw Donghae simply sitting there staring into space. He sighed and decided that it was up to him to try and calm things down a bit. 

"So," Eunhyuk began; immediately shifting on the spot as soon as their stares turned towards him, "Ho-How do you know each other?"

Kangin and Sungmin were the first ones to scoff as Jaejoong and Kyuhyun glared at them. Eunhyuk bit his lower lip in fear that some sort of chaos might ensue once again between the four of them and mentally prepared himself on what was about to happen.

"Would you relax. They're not going to do that," Donghae said upon reading Eunhyuk's mind. 

Eunhyuk looked at him and asked, "What are you talking about?"

"They're soldiers of heaven. They were trained to know who the enemy and who isn't. Jaejoong hyung and Kyuhyun knows that your friends are not enemies." Donghae shifted his gaze towards said people before continuing, "They just don't like them."

"But they don't even know each other. That's unreasonable."

"Humans are unreasonable."

Eunhyuk rolled his eyes at Donghae and shook his head. Right, cause you're an "angel."

"I am. When will you stop doubting me?"

Eunhyuk just sighed as his response. They were interrupted by Kangin and Jaejoong abruptly standing up. Eunhyuk and Donghae turned their attention to them and noticed that they were headed out.

"Come on Donghae, let's go."

"Where are we going?"

"Anywhere that's not here," Kyuhyun hissed. Sungmin just rolled his eyes at him.

"Woah, woah, hold on a sec," Eunhyuk waved his arms in a criss-cross manner. "Do you guys even have a place to go to?"

"We'll find one," Jaejoong answered.

"I'm staying with Eunhyuk." Donghae said.

"Then we'll stay with Eunhyuk," Jaeoong followed quickly.

Eunhyuk widened his eyes and turned around to look at Jaejoong, at a complete disbelief at how fast things were unraveling around him.

Donghae shrugged his shoulders at them. "Sounds good to me."

Eunhyuk's eyes widened even more as he quickly turned his head around to look at Donghae.

"It's settled then. " Eunhyuk's attention went towards Kyuhyun and was starting to panic at how quickly things were being decided.

"Wait, hold up," Eunhyuk shook his head side to side and tried to slow things down a bit. "You can't all stay at my place."

"Why not?" The duo asked together giving Eunhyuk the look.

"Because I have a small home." He tried to reason. "Donghae doesn't even have a room to sleep in and I won't have enough to accomodate you guys."

"Well, what do you propose we do?"

"Well..." Eunhyuk drifted off as he looked towards Kangin and Sungmin for help. Sungmin was the first to catch on what Eunhyuk was trying to say and quick

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter