Destiny

Fallen Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungsu's POV

What's going on? Where am I? I slowly started opening my eyes but my body felt heavy. I haven't even fully opened my eyes and something bright was already obstructing my vision. I tried to move my arm but I couldn't I already knew how much pain I would be in if I tried. 

"Have fun!"

Who was that? My head hurts too much but I can't allow myself to stay here. I tried to get myself off the bed but the pain that shot through me was like a million needles and a heavy anchor had just dropped. I tried to regain my balance but I was too weak. My hand slipped through the drawers and knocked the lamp down. The crash it emitted slilced through me like a siren. My head ached even more.

I heard the door open but everything was too blurry for me to see who came in. All I saw was a figure hovering over me and strong arms wrapping themselves around me. I don't know who he is yet but maybe when I wake up later I can thank him for making me feel safe. That was the last thing I could think of before everything went dark again.

End of POV

Kangin carried Jungsu and gently laid him on the bed. Once he had laid him down properly he looked around the place and frowned. 

"What the hell is going on around here?"

Kangin was confused and every time he's confused his temper tends to go slip away from him. He walked off the room to go after Yunho but instead bumped into the house doctor instead. 

"Master Kim!" The doctor gasped. "What are you doing here?"

"I live here. What are you doing here?"

"Uhm, Master Jung wanted me to check up on his friend."

"Friend?" Kangin raised an eyebrow upon notice of the latter's nervous nature. "You mean that guy in the room in there?"

"Uhm..uh...yes." He bowed his face down and hoped that his answer would end the conversation. 

"Who's he?" 

The doctore sighed and knew he won't be able to keep anything from Kangin's probing nature. "I don't know."

"Why is he here?"

"To get treatment."

"For what?"

"I don't know."

Kangin's brows furrowed but didn't stop asking questions."When did he get here?"

"I don't know."

"Is he dangerous?"

"I don't know."

"How does Yunho know him?"

"I don't know."

Kangin's patience was wearing thin with the lack of answers he was getting. "What the do you know then?!"

The doctor flinched a little as he already knows Kagin's tendency to lose his temper. "I'm sorry, Mater Kim, but I really don't know much aside from the wounds that I covered."

Kangin sighed heavly and ran his hand through his hair.  He knew it was pointless to get angry over something he has no contol over and so he decided to just follow after Yunho and Kyuhyun to the cafe. The doctor bowed his head after him but just as he thought he was in the clear Kangin called after him for one more request.

"Hey, keep me posted with him."

Before he could even reply Kangin had already closed the door behin him. He let out a heavy sigh and just shook his head in dismay. "Master Jung would not be happy about this."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Donghae and Jaejoong stood still at the side of the store as Eunhyuk, Sungmin, and Ryeowook (whom they met through a very quick introduction upon arriving at the store) run around t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter