Leeteuk

Fallen Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yunho and Kangin entered their home with Jaejoong and Kyuhyun right behind them. There was a weird tension in the air that kept Jaejoong and Kyuhyun on their guard. The incident from Sungmin's cafe has not slipped their mind however, there was something about Yunho and Kangin's presence that tells them something is about to go down. 

"You guys  stay here for a second, ok?" Yunho said before walking ahead to meet up with the doctor. Kangin stayed behind with the two which made him uneasy due to the look the both of them were giving him. It's a good thing he's very good at pretending to be oblivious and hiding his discomfort.

"What are you two up to?" Kyuhyun asked.

"Nothing," Kangin answered.

"Why bring me here then?" It was Jaejoong's turn to ask and there was a tone of seriousness in his question. Jaejoong doesn't know what it is but there is something very familiar about the house they brought him in which confused him and therefore kept him on guard. What is this place?

"Because," Kangin started but then he saw Yunho came out of the room therefore started walking towards him, "I think this is something you guys can help us with." He motioned for them to follow after him which Kyuhyun and Jaejoong picked up on. 

Upon entry in the room Jaejoong and Kyuhyun were both shocked and excited to see Jungsu inside the room. "Hyung!" They both exclaimed running in to be by his side. 

"Be careful. He's not strong enough just yet." Jaejoong and Kyuhyun completely ignored the man and was more concerned about the wellbeing of their friend. 

"Don't worry about it Dr.Lim. We'll take care of it." The doctor just nodded his head before gathering his things together. He took one last look towards his patient for bowing and taking his leave. 

Kangin and Yunho watched the scene before them and realized their assumptions were correct. What's going on? Kangin was the first one to break their reunion and cleared his throat. Jaejoong and Kyuhyun completely ignored him but Jungsu did look at his direction. 

"Do you mind telling us what your name is?"

"Leeteuk." Jaejoong and Kyuhyun gave each other a surprised look upon Jungsu's answer.

"Leeteuk?" Kanging raised an eyebrow at the name but then thought who was he to question a man's name. "Ok then, would you mind telling us what exactly happened to you?"

"The same thing that happened to me," Jaejoong interrupted. He walked towards Yunho and Kangin and pushed them out the door. "If you guys don't mind we have a lot to talk about." Yunho and Kangin was not able to voice out their protests before the door was shut behind them. 

"What do you suppose that was about?"

Kangin shrugged his shoulders and tried to lean his ear against the door to see if he can hear anything, but just like any of the other rooms in the house, not a single sound can be heard from the other side. Kangin took a step back and frowned.

"This isn't gonna work." He looked at Yunho and with a serious look on his face said, "We need to check on this."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

After watching Jaejoong shut the door on Kangin and Yunho, Jungsu was finally able to relax and lay against the pillow that Dr. Lim so kindly fluffed for him. 

"Hyung, what's going on?" Kyuhyun asked. For the first time since falling from heaven he was able to express the worry he's been trying to keep away from others. "I don't have any powers. I can't track anyone. I lost my wings and I don't understand why-" Kyuhyun's rambling was stopped midway once he felt Jaejoong place his hand on his shoulder. 

"Calm down, Kyuhun-ah," Jaejoong said. "I don't think Jungsu hyung would have all the answers to your questions."

Leeteuk silently gave Jaejoong a thank you smile before heaving out a heavy sigh, "I'm sorry."

Jaejoong and Kyuhyun were both startled by Jungsu's words. "Hyung, it's not your fault."

Jungsu smiled at Kyuhyun's attempt at makin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter