Heechul

Fallen Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kangin and Yunho had been tracking the fallen angels ever since the alarm from their base went off. It has been silent for thousands of years and a they spent a good portion of their childhood thinking that the thing was broken or was simply a prop for when their parents were training them to be trackers. Neither one actually wanted the responsibility but when the fate of the world literally falls on your shoulders then it seemed simply selfish and downright wrong to turn it down because they wanted to follow their dreams. 

They considered themselves to be extremely lucky when their parents allowed them their compromise. So long as they can continue their training as Trackers, they can keep going to school and pursue their dream to be entertainers. Kangin knew that they were supposed to track the angels as soon as he heard the sirens. It was pure luck that he stumbled upon Jaejoong on his way to school and that his brothers were founded by his friends. Unfortunately, one of the most important angels that they were supposed to rescue landed on a much farther place than he had hoped. 

"A fellow tracker stationed in China sent us his photo. Based on similar circumstances and the winged shadow they found on the beach, we are fairly certain that he too is a fallen." Kangin and Yunho observed the angels's expressions carefully for any signs of recognition. "Does he look familiar to you?"

"Where is he?" Leeteuk asked as he held the photo in his hands. "Is he injured? Do you know if he's ok?"

"According to my intel, he wasn't conscious when he was found." Kangin informed. "But a very nice family found him so he is in good hands."

"When can we see him?" Jaejoong inquired with great anxiety in his eyes. 

Yunho saw the frightened look on Jaejoong's face and frowned. He had wanted to comfort the latter but wasn't sure why or how he would even do so. "Unfortunately, we can't see him anytime soon."

"What do you mean? Why not?"

"He landed in China," Yunho explained. "It would take us a couple weeks to get a visa to get there and not to mention that you guys don't have your powers so we would need to get you four passports which would take time."

Leeteuk, Kyuhyun, Donghae, and Jaejoong were all upset at Yunho's words. None of it made sense to them and it was difficult to understand why they would need to wait for things like "visa" or "passport." Not to mention the fact that Yunho had mentioned their lack of powers. They all felt useless and a little humiliated as they were, once again, reminded that at the moment they were no longer aliens but simply humans. 

"Plus, it would be counterproductive until we get confirmation that he is responsive," Kangin cut in Yunho's explanation. "We just need your confirmation that he is a fallen and our partners over there will make sure that he is looked after."

The four angels looked at the photo in their hands and observed every inch of the paper. Their brother was laying on the floor with cuts and bruises all over his face and even though he was passed out, pain and exhaustion was evident in his features. He definitely used every single energy and power he had to get them all through the light. Leeteuk sighed and closes his eyes as he contemplated the choices given at hand. 

I guess I should be thankful that at least he was able to make it through the light as well. 

"His name is Heechul," Leeteul said. He figured should his brother gain consciousness and he's not there, being given a fake name would just anger him or put him at a lost. "He is my brother and I need to know that he is safe."

Yunho and Kangin both nodded their head with understanding. "Don't worry. He will be." Kangin reassured as he walked out of the room to report the information to their partners in China. 

Jaej

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter