Revelation

Fallen Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Donghae was not entirely sure what to expect once he enters Yunho's house and was confronted by his brothers, more specifically by Jungsu, or as he would like to be called by right now, Leeteuk. He has never really seen his brother upset before, not that he has given him reasons to before, and he knows what he has done with Eunhyuk warrants a reaction of just upset. 

He allowed Sungmin and Eunhyuk to walk ahead of him, to delay the inevitable even for just a few seconds. His eyes strayed towards Eunhyuk and was curious about him, as a person and as his current bond. Donghae's still not exactly sure what the side effects of being bonded to a human is. The telepathic connection between him and Leeteuk was certainly an unwanted surprise but Donghae's thankful nonetheless since he has no idea how he could have possibly brought up the subject on his own. On the other hand, for a guy who's always around surrounded by friends, he seemed awfully uncomfortable around them. 

"Yunho hyung! Kangin hyung! We're here!" Sungmin, Eunhyuk, and Donghae entered Yunho's home looking for anybody to greet them. "Hello~?"

Donghae was the first one to notice his brothers all huddled together in the living room and judging by the worried look on their faces, they were not talking about anything good. 

"Hey, you guys," Sungmin greeted first. "Is Yunho hyung or Kangin hyung around?"

"Yes, they went to another room," Jaejoong answered.

Sungmin waited for Jaejoong to point at which one but after a few seconds he decided the conversation would go along a lot faster if he asked a follow up question. 

"Um, okay...which one?"

Kyuhyun rolled his eyes and gave him one of his are-you-kidding-me look. "How should we know."

Sungmin glareda at his direction. "Yah! you disrespectful brat," the last part was more grumbled to himself but Eunhyuk knew the latter enough to know that there was something iffy going on with Sungmin and Kyuhyun, he's just not sure what it is. Usually, if a random stranger were to talk that way to Sungmin he would've sent them his famous flying kick that they would have to fly their way in back from China. 

Donghae saw Eunhyuk produce a small smile and wondered what the latter could possibly be thinking about. He looked into Eunhyuk's mind and was surprised to see an image of a begging Eunhyuk inside a plane and Sungmin doing random air kicks on top of the plane. Donghae was not sure what to make of it and so he opted to just leave Eunhyuk's mind altogether. 

"Yah, Lee Sungmin, what are you ing about now?" Kangin asked as he emerged from the kitchen with Yunho right behind him. 

Sungmin pursed his lips together before turning his glare away from Kyuhyun and putting on his puppy eyes towards Kangin. "Hyung~ Did you make us food yet? Hyukkie and I are soooo hungry."

Kangin rolled his eyes and motioned for them to follow him in the kitchen. Donghae didn't even think twice about following them before Yunho held out a hand and stopped him in his tracks. He looked at him with a blank space although he couldn't help putting his guard up. Eunhyuk was out of his sight and that made him, weirdly enough, feel a little uneasy. 

"I think you should stay out here for a little bit," Yunho paused for a bit and motioned his head towards Donghae's brothers before continuing, "You should hear what they have to say," and with that, Yunho left the four angels to talk amongst themselves. 

Donghae looked towards where his brothers were at but stayed in his place. Silence filled the room as everyone thought of what to say, except for Kyuhyun who's mind has wandered of to something completely unrelated. Leeteuk, being the eldest of the group, decided to break the silence and asked with a straightforward question. 

"How long have you had your bond with Eunhyuk?"

"About a month," Donghae faltered a little with his answer. 

"Have you felt anything...out of the ordinary?" Leeteuk picked his words carefully as to not set off any alarms in Donghae's head. Being an angel has not exactly made him immune from being a hypochondriac. 

"What do you mean?"

"Something you wouldn't normally experience as an angel," Leeteuk explained, "is what I mean."

Donghae pondered about Eunhyuk and the strange reactions the latter would have around him but brushed it off. He didn't want to worry his brother any more than he already has and he's pretty sure that he has handle on things.

"No, hyung. I haven't." Seeing Leeteuk heave a sigh of relief assured Donghae's that he made the right choice. 

A ruckus from the kitchen and hearing Kangin's muffled swears brought Donghae back to their subject before. 

"Hyung, what's going on? Who are they?"

Before Leeteuk could start his explanation Kyuhyun cut him off and gave Donghae the short-version answer.

"Trackers. Descendants of angels but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter