Kibum

Fallen Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: I know I update really slow, but everyday I try to write but everyday I fail to find the words xP But I hope you guys are still enjoying the story and that I don't totally at this hehe. For those who are still with me, please let me know what you think so far because I'm trying to figure out the big fight scene without it being anticlimactic x_x. Thank you!! :) 

Just a side note, the beginning of this chapter is about what happened to Kibum from the beginning of their fall so I hope I don't confuse anyone. ch. 2 is a good refresher if ever it gets confusing. ;)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kibum wasn't a high ranked angel in heaven but he was one of the most well-respected ones. Many of his fellow angels follow his orders and leadership despite the fact that he was of the same rank as them. As a soldier, he knew there was only one thing expected of him and that was to protect heaven. No more and no less. Therefore, when the demons attacked, he fought with all his might and risked everything he had protecting the door that lead to Heechul. In his mind giving up his life would be worth it if it meant the guardians would be safe. They were heaven's hope; not him. 

Kibum saw Kyuhyun struggling when three demons pounced on him at the same time and quickly went to his aid after he had slain the ones sneaking in through the side gate.

"Kyuhyun!" Kibum shouted to let him know he was coming. Kibum kicked one of he demons away from Kyuhyun which the latter used as a chance to flip the other two off him. Kyuhyun held his hand out to the two demons on the floor and they quickly eviscerated while Kibum sliced through the one he kicked when it attempted to attacked them once more. 

"What's the plan here?" Kibum asked out of breath. He looked around their surroundings and wherever he looked, blood was shed and battle cries were uttered. Kibum accepted his fate that he was not coming out of this alive but Kyuhyun had to. He noticed Jungsu on the floor and red flash before him as he saw their enemy his grace away. Before he could go to his aid, Donghae had already jumped in and beheaded the dark winged minion. 

Kibum followed them with his eyes and quickly noticed another minion on Donghae's tail. He was quick on his feet and as soon as it charged at Donghae, Kibum used his sword to cut through him in a swift motion. He fought a couple more and barely registered what Donghae shouted at him. There was not much time for him to ponder about it as he saw demons on the other side cutting through to get to the light room. Looking around, Kibum saw Donghae and Kyuhyun going for the same door. It doesn't take a genius to put two and two together, so he charged at them with all his might. 

This was it. This was the war they all knew was coming and where only one of them will remain. Heaven or hell. Kibum closed the door of the light room behind him,hoping it would give them enough time to escape. Just as Kibum suspected, their ground started shaking as hundreds of demons tried to pounce on the door and into the room they were in. 

It all happened too fast. Heechul, Jaejoong, and Donghae were arguing amongst each other and the next second Kibum felt Heechul tugging at him. He was stunned as he was pulled into the portal Heechul had opened. Kibum made an attempt to fly away but Heechul had grabbed his arm and quickly whispered the words, "protect them," into his ear before promptly falling down the light he had opened. Kibum faintly saw Kyuhyun grab Heechul's arm as he fell in with him as the pressure of the portal forced him to lose consciousness. 

Kibum's fall from heaven was hard for him to process. When he woke up from his fall, he was in a bed. There wasn't much to see other than a desk, bag, and usual everyday items. Every inch of Kibum's body was sore and heavy from the battle and the fall that he wasn't able to move much. He made an attempt to escape from where he was but the sudden pull of gravity pulled his body down to the ground. The loud thump that his body made upon impact brought someone in the room to check on him. 

"Oh! You're alive! Thank goodness," the stranger sighed in relief.

"Wh-Who are y-you?" Kibum asked as he pulled himself together. The stranger saw him struggling and immediately helped him up back on the bed. 

"My name is Changmin," the stranger introduced. "I'm...I'm a friend."

Kibum didn't have much time to process Changmin's words as darkness enveloped him once again. Changmin caught him in his arms and gently laid Kibum back on his bed. He sighed as he watched the fallen angel rest before going back outside. The bright glowing sigils in the air made him frown as he tried to put together what they meant. The prophecy of the inevitable was coming true and the human world was eons behind from being ready. It made him sigh heavily as he thought about the fallen angel in his room. He knows he wasn't the only one but he's not sure how to proceed either. 

"Changmin-ah! I got your things for you!"

Changmin was snapped out of his thoughts and almost immediately the sigils vanished. Changmin closed the book and hid back in the shelf as he met with his brother in the kitchen. There were a couple of bags set on the table but Changmin's eyes went towards the generic black bag set on the counter. 

"Junsu-ah, did you get everything I asked for?" Changmin asked as he proceeded to go through the contents of said bag. "Ow!"

"Disrespectful brat!" Junsu rolled his eyes at Changmin then went back to placing the groceries away. "Yeah, I got them all. Not for cheap either since everyone's radars seem to be going off now."

Changmin frowned as his mind processed the implication of Junsu's words. "Is this really it?"

Junsu closed the fridge and heaved a heavy sigh. "Yeah, I think so." Junsu's eyes went towards Changmin's bedroom as he thought about the fallen angel currently drifting off in their apartment. "What's our plan here?"

"Well, hopefully, this will help him," Changmin raised a flower that looked an awful lot like a bell to Junsu. "My healing spells seems to be doing its work. He woke up for few seconds but I laid him back to sleep."

Junsu raised an eyebrow at him. "Why?"

"Well, his energy was still all over the place. I saw the anger building up around him and I didn't know how to deal with it yet so I just...calmed him down."

Junsu lightly chuckled at his brother's explanation before sighing once more as his mind drifted back to their current situation. He walked to the counter and lifted the bell looking flower in the air as if upon closer observation, he'd magically be able to understood how the flower can solve their problem. He looked at the other plant and brought it up to the light as well as he observed and compared the two.

"Arborea et Comig

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter