Trackers

Fallen Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Leeteuk, Kyuhyun, and Jaejoong arrived at the cafe just in time to catch them before closing. They saw Eunhyuk, Ryeowook, and Sungmin bowing and waving goodbye to their last customer and saw Donghae wiping tables through the glass. Kyuhyun and Jaejoong moved to approach them but was stopped by Leeteuk putting out his arm; preventing them from moving forward.

"Hyung, what's wrong?" Kyuhyun asked.

Leeteuk didn't give Kyuhyun an answer and just remained still with an obvious glare in his eyes. Jaejoong and Kyuhyun shared a look of concern and followed his eyesight to see if they could determine what has their brother upset. From their point of view, Leeteuk was just staring straight at Sungmin. They may have started off on the wrong foot but they've both been around Sungmin long enough to know that he poses no danger to them.

"That's Sungmin," Kyuhyun said. "Is there something wrong with him?"

"No. Not him."

Kyuhyun and Jaejoong shared another look of puzzlement. "Eunhyuk?" Jaejoon asked, a little worried if his brother had already detected the bond Donghae had placed on the latter. 

"The girl," Leeteuk said. "Who is she?"

Jaejoong and Kyuhyun looked at the person he was referring at and found themselves at loss of words. They did not recognize her at all but it seems Sungmin and Eunhyuk were friendly enough around her that they were unable to sense the vibe that Leeteuk was getting from her. 

"I don't know who she is but they were a lot more like her earlier," Kyuhyun said without a second thought. "There was like a line and everything."

Leeteuk was surprised at the information he was given and immediately tensed as he checked his surroundings. No. They couldn't have possibly found us already.  Leeteuk kept on looking for blind spots that their enemies could be hiding in. None of us are ready. 

"Hyung? Is everything ok?" Jaejoong saw Leeteuk scanning the place and was unsure of what to do. On the one hand he knows that this may just be part of his training as a soldier of heaven but then again, if there is danger around them, he's unsure how well any of them would survive it. If they survive it. 

Leeteuk looked at Kyuhyun and Jaejoong and saw the worry plastered on their faces. He didn't know what to do since he knew better than to tell them everything's ok when it obviously is not. but at the same he also knew that telling them the truth will not accomplish anything. He turned his attention to where he saw Sungmin and the girl before and saw that she already leaving and walking the opposite way. 

He was able to heave a short sigh of relief but didn't put his guard down. Leeteuk opted to just not answer Jaejoong's question and said, "Let's go check on Donghae."

Leeteuk started walking towards where Donghae was at with Kyuhyun and Jaejoong reluctantly following behind him. Sungmin and Eunhyuk were just about to head back in and help Donghae out with the cleaning when they saw Jaejoong and Kyuhyun with a man they've never met before. Sungmin was the first one to greet them.

"Hey guys, what's up?"

The three of them were unsure of why he's asking that but Kyuhyun was the first to respond. He scoffed and scowled at Sungmin as he said, "the sky, of course."

Sungmin's smile immediately faded and was quickly replaced by a frown. He glared at Kyuhyun's snarky remark and went inside his store. Eunhyuk, on the other hand, let out a chuckle upon hearing Kyuhyun's answer which means he knew better than to follow after Sungmin. 

"Hello," Eunhyuk said facing Leeteuk. "I'm Eunhyuk. What's your name?"

"Leeteuk," he said without skipping a beat.

"Oh, are you studying with Kangin hyung?

"Studying?" Leeteuk repeated. "What do you mean?"

"Well, your wearing the same sweater as Kangin hyung." Eunhyuk pointed at the sweater logo that Leeteuk was wearing. "Are you not in the same acting class as him?"

"What-," Leeteuk looked at the sweater he was wearing and sure enough the letters "SMAD" was sewn on the top right of sweater. 

"SM Acting Department. That's what Kangin hyung is studying." Eunhyuk looked at Leeteuk and was puzzled by look of confusion Leeteuk had on his face. "I'm sorry, are you new to our school?"

Jaejoong, Kyuhyun, and Leeteuk were unsure of exactly what it is that Eunhyuk is talking about. Leeteuk looked at his two dongsaengs to see if they knew what or how to answer Eunhyuk but neither came up with an answer. Thankfully (or perhaps not-so-thankfully) they were saved by Donghae running out of the store screaming his brother's name.

"Jungsu hyung!"

"Jungsu?" Eunhyuk raised an eyebrow at Donghae before looking back at Leeteuk. "I thought you said your name was Leeteuk?"

"It is," Leeteuk looked at Donghae and tried to mentally communicate with him. Eunhyuk just looked back at Donghae confused.

Call me Leeteuk for now.

"I am," Eunhyuk said. "Did I pronounce it wrong?"

Leeteuk was surprised but didn't bother to give it a second thought. Jaejoong was hiding his face behind his hands as he can already see what kind of disaster is about to happen. 

Donghae, can you hear me? Eunhyuk stared at Donghae and frowned when he just saw the latter frozen.

"Hey, answer him," Eunhyuk nudged. 

Donghae felt himself tensed as he looked at Eunhyuk and Leeteuk back and forth. He can't even imagine the kind of fury that Leeteuk will unleash once he figures out h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter