I'm A Fallen

Fallen Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hyung! Hyung!" Donghae called out as he ran across the room with as much speed as he can. "Heechul hyung, there's been a breach down the third wall. All soldiers have fallen down."

Heechul looked up from his battle plan with a crestfallen look that was quickly replaced by a stern and determined look. "Donghae, get everyone ready. We can't keep them at bay anymore."

"But hyung, Jungsu hyung still needs to rest and Jae-"

"Donghae! Listen to me," Heechul cut off Donghae before the latter could panic even more. "I need you to get everyone ready and meet me inside the light room. Do you understand?"

"Light room...for what? Hyung, I can go to battle. I can fight!"

"It's not a matter of whether or not you can fight. It's about us surviving right now."

"We can't just run away!" Donghae screamed to hide the fear that was creeping inside him as he heard more angels scream on the other side of the door.

"Donghae! Don't argue with me. Go get them and get to the transport."

Donghae was against the idea and felt helpless but did what he was told anyways. He ran his way to the nursery to get his brothers to the transport. He was alarmed when he heard a crash come in from one of the room and ran even faster. He heard Jungsu scream and once he was inside the room he saw hundreds of little minions making a mess of the place. Jaejoong was on the other side fending off two demons. Donghae grabbed his sword and started attacking the little minion that was on top ofJungsu who was slowly his grace away.

"Get away from my brother!" Donghae made a hard quick slice and the minion was cut in half within a split second. Donghae quickly checked up on Leeteuk and saw how pale he was. He grabbed his arms and carried him bridal style.

"Donghae! Are you in here!?" 

Donghae looked up and was relieved to see Kyuhyun. He was breathing hard and his clothes were ripped from the battle. He motioned for him to help Jaejoong as he tried to get Leeteuk out of the room. "Meet me at transport, Kyu! Heechul hyung's orders."

Donghae didn't bother to see Kyuhyun nod his head for confirmation when he started bolting down towards their meeting room. A task easier said than done once the dark minions started falling from nowhere and blocked Donghae's way.

"D-Donghae-ah, p-put me down," Jungsu mustered to say as he saw his dongsaeng fend off one of the creatures away. "I-I can fight."

"Hyung, you can barely stand.." Donghae kicked one of them away as he stabbed the other. Jungsu started moving around his arms that he was forced to put the latter down. He grunted when he saw the attraction his weak hyung had towards the dark creatures. He grinned his teeth together and attacked as many of them as possible. More and more started coming that Donghae couldn't keep up with it anymore. His vision started to blur and when one of the creatures made an attempt to grab his sword he fell onto his knees. He felt one of them climb on his back and before he could even try to turn around and fend it off, he felt a gush of wind take it off him.

Donghae turned around and saw Kibum fighting the minions off and sighed in relief. He grabbed Leeteuk's arm and wrapped it around his neck and motioned for Kibum to follow him. "Kibum-ah, over here! We need to get to transport!:

Kibum nodded his head and kicked one of them off before going to the direction Donghae pointed at. Once they were out of the scatter of the minions they tried to run as fast as they can towards the room. He met with Kyuhyun and Jaejoong halfway there and by the time they got to the transport room Heechul was already done with his ritual. 

"Hurry! We don't have much time," Heechul motioned for all of them to get closer to him and to gather around the huge ray of light that he summoned. 

"Hyung, are you sure this i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter