Sire Bond 2

That Thing Called One-Shots

I brought her to my apartment that night. I live separately from my family but I always visit the big house where my family are. The head of our family , who we call mom and dad, their names are Boa and Kangta. They’re husband and wife that didn’t want to hurt humans again that’s why all the vampires they change or ‘adopt’ becomes animal blood dependent. Dad was the who changed me, I’m the first one he ever turned to a vampire.

I introduced Krystal to them Luna, Victoria, Henry, Zhoumi-oppa, Donghae-oppa, Heechul-oppa, Ryeowook-oppa, Minho, Key, Yoona-unnie, Sooyoung-unnie, Tiffany-unnie, Yuri-innie, Xiumin-hyung, Sehun, Taeyong, Irene, Wendy, Ten, Jeno, Mark and Johnny and they loved her. I told them that I will take care of Krystal and turn her into one of us.

 

“Hey, try this.” I told her as I give her a glass of animal blood. We’re sitting in my dining room.

“B-but I can’t” She said.

“Just try. It would be hard from the start but we have to let your body get used to animal blood.” I said as I held her hand in the table.

“O-okay.” She said.

 

Slowly. She reached for the glass and drink a little blood slowly. She looks fine at first but a few seconds after she quickly got up and threw up on the sink.

I followed her and rub her back as she throws up.

“I’m sorry, I couldn’t do it.” She said and cried.

I hug her “Hey, it’s okay. We’ll figure this out.” I said. “You have to drink blood. Come on.” I said to her.

 

I lean myself on the kitchen counter as she closes the distance between our bodies. She put her one hand on my neck and positioned her face near my neck. I put my arms around her waist, we’ve done this a few times before but it always sends shivers down my spine. “Sorry.” She whispered to my ear. “Hey, it’s totally fine.” I reassured her. She kissed the spot where she usually bite repeating the action a few times. Slowly, her fangs grace my skin until I feel it penetrate my skin. My arms tightened around her and her hands hold my head so I could keep still. Soon, she stopped and buried her face on my chest and hug me.

“Let’s get you to bed. I’ll massage your head.” She said to me and I followed her.

 

I lied myself on the bed and close my eyes. I feel the space beside me sunk as Krystal lied herself on her side so she could face me as she prop a hand on her head and her other hand massages my head.

“What are we?” I hear her ask.

“W-what?” the question caught me off guard and it made me look at her.

“What are we? We live under the same roof and we shared kisses a few times. In the olden days my parents would’ve hunt you down and force you to marry me.” She said.

“Well, what do you want us to be?” I ask her. I faced her and prop one hand on my head mimicking her position.

“I want us to continue being like this; close to each other. I want us to do things lovers do. I’m pretty sure that if my heart is beating right now, it would probably come out of my chest and tell me what I’m feeling for you is love.” She said sincerely.

“K-krystal, that was beautiful.” I said. I got up and went to my drawer and grab a small box. I kneeled beside the bed as she faces me with smile.

I opened a small box in front of her; a ring inside it. She sat on the bed.

“Krystal. People might say that life is too short to wait any longer. But we’re different. We have a long life to live and I want to spend every passing minute of mine with you. We’ve been too young for too long and we’ll be young forever. We’re old but still in our youth, we might’ve loved before but all I know right now is you’re the one that I’ll love forever. So now, here I am kneeling in front of you asking you to be with me for the rest of our undying lives. I won’t promise anything but I will make sure to be beside you through everything; through heaven and hell; whatever life may bring. Will you be mine, Krystal?” I ask her with my hopeful eyes.

“Yes!” she said. I nervously put the ring on her finger; fits perfectly.

She suddenly hug me and we fall on the floor with her on top. She buried her face on my chest and hear her crying.

“Why are you crying?” I ask her.

She lift her head, “I never thought someone would ever say such sweet words for me.” She said.

“I love you, Krystal.” I said wholeheartedly.

“I love you too, Amber.” She said.

 

 

 

it’s been months and Krystal still couldn’t feed on animal blood.

“Hey. Let’s try again, okay?” I said to her. We’re here again at the dining table with glass of blood in front of us. She nodded.

She took a little sip and just like before she threw up. I rub her back as she threw up.

“Krys. Let’s do this again.” I said trying to sound hopeful. “Krys, look at me. Your body’s not going to reject this. This is good for you.” I said, encouraging her.

I got the glass from the table and gave to her.

Again, she slowly lift the glass to and drink a little blood. She swallowed the blood down to . We waited for a few seconds and her body didn’t react violently this time.

We looked at each other. “I did it. Am!” she said and jumped on me. I catch her and spun her around. “I’m very proud of you.” I said to her and kissed her.

 

 

Weekend came so Krystal and I decided to spend the rest of the day in our family’s house. The girls took Krystal away from me as soon as we entered the house because they were doing girls stuff.

“Hey I should come with you guys too. I’m a girl too you know.” I said when they were taking Krystal from me.

“Well, you don’t exactly look one, Amber.” Luna said.

“You don’t even like doing girls stuff.” Sooyoung-unnie said.

“Plus the boys wants to spend time with you.” Tiff-unnie said.

“But I want to be with my Krystal!” I whined.

“You two are always together so stop whining!” Yuri said so I just pouted.

Krystal run back to me and gave me a quick peck on the lips. “Don’t pout dork. You’ll have me all by yourself tonight.” She said and quickly brought a smile to my face.

 

 

I went up the stairs and went to the home theater where the boys are surely playing some video games.

“Hey, Amber’s here!” Donghea-oppa said.

Jeno and Mark tackled me to ground. “We missed you, hyung!” they said to me.

“Air. I need air.”I said to them.

“Oh, we’re sorry.” Mark said.

“It’s okay, little ones. I’ve missed you too.” I said to them.

“Hey, Amber! Come play with oppa,” it was Heechul-oppa. “No one here can ever match with my gaming skills.” He said.

“Yah! I’m good at video games!” Henry shouted.

I just laugh at them.

“I’ll play later, oppa. I’ll just relax myself here for a minute.” I said and sat to one of the lazy boys on the room.

“Okay, suit yourself.”

 

“Hey, noona. How’re you doing?” It was Sehun who sat beside next to me.

“Hey, Sehunnie. I’m doing great, you?” I said.

“I’m great too.” He answered.

“What are you doing these days?” I ask.

“You know, still reading books. Can’t live without them.” He said.

“Ah I see, you still love reading. What are you reading about lately?”

“Just about some vampire history, myths and folklores. Recently I’ve read about the sire bond.”

“That seemed interesting. What’s it about?”

“it is said that if a vampire drinks blood from another vampire..” it perked me up, “it will create a bond between them. Usually what happens is, the one who drinks blood will have a sense of adoration or admiration towards the one he or she drinks from.” Sehun said.

“I-is that a good thing?” I ask him.

“Hmm I don’t know. It is also said that whatever you tell the one who drunk blood from you, she will do whatever you say.”

“R-really?” I said. Krystal. “L-let’s say, hypothetically, that someone drunk from me.. Can I force that someone to love me??” I ask.

“That’s very possible. You can control how they should feel.”

“Oh. I-is there anyway to break the bond?”

“The two should separate for at least a year. No communication, no nothing.”

“Oh, okay. T-that’s some really interesting stuff, Sehun.”

 

 

I just watch Krystal until we got home. Krystal was able to drink blood because I told her her body body wouldn’t reject it. We’re shared our I love you to each other. She said she loves me but it’s just maybe because it’s just because of the bond.

We’re now lying on the bed ready to go to sleep.

“Do you love me?” I ask her out of nowhere. We’re facing each other.

“Of course, silly.” She said.

“How do you know you love me?”

“Because my heart and mind tells me so.”

“I love you.” I told her.

“What’s wrong with you?” she asks as she caress my face.

“Nothing. I just really love you, you know?” I said to her.

“Hey. I love you too, okay? Nothing can ever change that.” She said and kisses me.

 

 

 

I watch her sleep. What should I do?? I’m afraid that she only loves me because of the bond. I can’t live without her and I always want to be next to her. What’s a year of separation if we can live forever right?

But what if she really doesn’t love me? That one year would result of me losing her.

 

What should I do???