The Sire Bond 1

That Thing Called One-Shots

I’m a vampire. My family and I feed on animals and vowed to ourselves never again to drink on humans nor harm them. For decades, we have learned to avoid and restrain our wanting for human blood. It was difficult at first and though we might be considered as predators, we still make use of our conscience and respect every human being and respect life itself.

 

It was a full moon and we feel extra strong during these times so we went to hunt in the forest. I was running after a deer but immediately stop on my tracks when I passed by a meadow.

I hid first myself among the trees to hide my presence.

There, I saw a woman, a vampire woman to be exact. I know she’s not from my family.

She’s kneeling beside a body that’s been lying on the ground. It was a knocked-out girl’s body and the vampire woman looked so confused. Then it hit me, she’s from the family that feeds on human. Their family believes that vampires are more superior than humans; that they’re on top of the food chain. Unlike us, they take pleasure feeding on humans. We dislike them and yes, we’re kind of not in good terms with their family.

I watch her wondering why she haven’t touch her food yet. Couple of minutes passed and she was just staring at her victim. I noticed that the body lying on the ground starts to squirm; she’s starting to wake up. The vampire woman just watched her.

The girl is now fully awake and quickly stood up; so did the vampire woman.

“Y-you’re a vampire!” the girl said. The vampire woman just continued to watch her.

Suddenly, the girl took something from her back like a sword, it was wooden stake used for killing vampires. Who would’ve that the girl is a vampire hunter.

I started to panic not with the girl’s wooden stake but the because of the vampire woman. She just stood their and looks like she’s just waiting for the vampire hunter to stab the stake straight through her heart. My mind now starts working overtime, should I intervene and get the vampire woman away from her death or just watch the hunter kill her.

I don’t like to meddle with vampires her kind but I don’t want see anyone dead either.

What should I do??????

The hunter starts to swing the stake.

it!

When the hunter is just inches away to stab the vampire woman in the heart I swiftly run and carried the vampire woman away from the hunter. I was too fast I saw the hunter looking for this vampire I am now holding like she just disappeared out of nowhere.

 

I stop when we’re on a cliff. I put her down and look at her. She was so beautiful that I felt my jaw drop. If there was a vampire angel, I’m sure she would be one.

Her skin glows in the night, her lips were red but she looks so empty.

Slowly she looks at me.

“Why?” was all she said.

“W-what do you mean why?” I ask her.

“Why did you save me?” she said.

“I-I don’t know.” I honestly said to her.

“You shouldn’t have.” She said quietly.

Suddenly I feel my senses heighten. It must be already exactly 12:00, where the moon is in its fullest. Usually us, vampires, our eyes turn red during this time.

As I kept staring at her, her eyes just stayed black. I frowned.

“A-are you alright?” I ask her.

“My eyes didn’t turn red, right?” she asks and I nodded.

“I haven’t feeding lately. I don’t have enough energy right now. That’s why.” she said.

“W-why? Y-you could’ve easily fed on the hunter girl awhile ago.” And before she could answer she collapsed.

I quickly got her and laid her on my lap.

I stared at her face. Beautiful. I slid some of her on hair ears. She quickly got her consciousness back. “You need blood.” I said to her.

“I-I don’t want to.” She refused. “I don’t want to feed on humans again.” She said.

“R-really? But y-your family..”

“I know. I just don’t want to take any innocent life anymore.” She said.

“Blood from animals! You should drink that instead.” I said to her.

“No use. My body will only reject it.” She said.

“B-but I can’t just leave you here.” I said to her.

“Don’t worry. I’ve lived for too long. Maybe it’s time for me to go.” She said calmly.

“No!” I said, I raised my voice out of nowhere.

“Why do you even care? We’ve just met and we came from different families. It would be even a good thing if a killer like me is gone for good.” She said ever so calmly.

“I can’t.”

“it’s not I like I mean anything to you.” She said quietly.

“Y-your eyes..” I said.

“What about them?” she asks.

“Your eyes are really beautiful but it feels empty as I look at you now.” I said, “it reminds me of mine when I first became a vampire. I thought that I was better off dead but I met my family and they took me. It wasn’t so bad after all.” I finished.

She was speechless for a while.

“I’m already weak. I swore to myself never to drink human blood again and my body rejects animal blood. I’m done for.” She said.

I forced myself to think. All I know right now is I have to save her.

“Drink mine!” I said to her.

“W-what?” she asks.

“Feed on me.” I said to her.

“T-that’s crazy.” She said.

“I can’t let you die.” I said to her.

“Why?” she asks.

“I-I don’t know! I-I’m just following my instincts. So please. You can feed on me.” I said to her. “Do it for yourself, your body needs it.” I continued

“I’ve already accepted death.” She said.

“If not for yourself, t-then do it for me.” I said. I look straight into her eyes. “As a request from someone who saved you and someone who will help you be a better vampire and as someone who will protect you.” I said. We stared at each other, I can see in her eyes that she’s considering my request. “Please.” I said to her.

“W-what if I drain you?” she asks.

“You won’t. I trust you.” I said to her. She nodded slightly telling me she agreed.

I help her into a sitting position. She kneeled in front of me as I sit on the ground. She place her hand on both sides of my shoulders. Slowly, her hands slid up to my neck bringing her face to my neck in the process. I can feel her hot breath on my neck that sent shivers down my spine. How long has it been since I’ve been close to someone? I feel her fangs slowly penetrate my neck. I can feel my blood flow out of my body going to . Her hand went to my hair and it feels like she’s caressing and playing with my hair. I can feel our body’s tension as she sit on me, her legs wrapping on my waist. My hands automatically went to her waist to secure her position. I leaned back on the tree behind me because of the pressure of her body on me. I unconsciously wrap my arm on her, hugging her and bringing our bodies closer than ever. I let her get as much blood as I can give her. I suddenly felt dizzy, a signal for me to stop her.

“S-stop.” I try to say to her. She stopped .

She faced me as she wipe her bloody lips with her wrist.

“D-did I too much?” she asks.

“No.” I said as I rest my head on the tree and closed my eyes trying to erase the dizziness in my head.

“Are you alright?” she asks. She caressed my face and I found myself leaning to her touch.

“I am. Just a little dizzy.” I said to her.

I feel her sat beside me.

“Lay your head on my lap. I’ll try to ease the pain.” She said.

“N-no need I ca-“

“Come on. I wouldn’t take no for an answer.” She said.

I slowly laid my self on the ground, my head on her lap and I close my eyes. She’s massaging my head.

“Thank you.” She said. I just smiled at her, my eyes still closed.

She just continued to massage my head when I suddenly felt something warm and soft on my lips. My eyes immediately opened. She’s kissing me.     

“It’s a thank you kiss, I guess.” She said.

“W-we don’t even know each other’s names.” I said.

“My name is Krystal, Krystal Jung.” She said.

“It’s a beautiful name. Krystal.” I said. “My name’s Amber, Amber Liu.” I said.

“nice to meet you, Amber.” She said.

 

 

===============

Thank you for the people who suggested some plots! I'll try to make some stories about your suggestions soon!!=)))))))) For now, I'll leave you with this story. Got this plot because of the super moon that happened last week. Lol. :D

Please look forward for the continuation of this story! :))