HAPPINESS

That Thing Called One-Shots

Please listen to these while reading:

Almost Lover-A fine frenzy

I dont wanna love somebody else- A great big world

 

 

"Wow you really look happy with him." I told her as I flash my best smile at her.

"Yes, he's really a gentle man and an ideal boyfriend." She said as I watch her eyes sparkle just talking about him.

"It's nice to know you're doing well together." I said trying to hide any inconsistencies in my voice.

"I'm really right now, Am." She said with smile that reaches her ears.

"How about you, Amber? Are you happy?" She asks.

 

 

 

Happy about what? About life? About my career? About you dating.. ? 

I knew I have happy life but as of this moment, with me looking at your dazzling eyes and knowing he's the reason behind it.. I can't seem to think of a single happy moment in my 23 years of living.

 

Happiness is subjective. Different people interpret it in different ways.

And recently, my definition changed 180 degrees.

When I was young I was happy when I recieve gifts from my family and friends.

When I was a teen I was happy talking and hanging out with my friends, be it in trainings, meal times or just a simple hang out with them.

As I grew older I was happy everytime I'm with you. We would talk about everything, we would go everywhere.

I am your servant and you are my princess.

My happiness was holding out my hand out and you grabbing it as we walk down the stairs.

My happiness was when I feel your lips so dangerously close to my ears as you whisper sweet nothings when we were on stage or when were just in a casual setting.

My happiness was when I feel your body lean against mine for support or how you place your head on my left shoulder, your favorite spot, and knowing it was your way of saying the event bores you out or that you're very thankful for my presence.

My happiness was when I see you cover your face when you laugh or when you get shy. You don't know how hard I try to control myself to gush about how adorable you are.

My happiness was when I hear you sing and see you dance as you pour out all your energy and heart for it.

So simply and obviously, I AM HAPPY WHEN I AM WITH YOU.

 

 


But now, I am happy.... or at least I try to be happy when your with him.

Peter pan said to think of happy thought so that you can fly.
But everytime I think about happy thoughts, I fall.

Not the good kind of fall.

I fall in an endless black pit where I'm sure that every inch and every part of my body and soul will crash into millions of pieces and I know that I won't be able to put it back together.

 

"Yes. I'm happy as long as you are." I finally answered her as I try my best to give her a sincere smile.

Happiness is subjective, I'm torn and crushed and broken and in pain but I am happy because I know that you're happy.

I'll be happy as long as you're happy, SooJung, because you are and always be my happiness.

 

 

 

 

====================

So yeah, I'm really devastated with the news (wow, devastated, big word) but yeahhhhh.. ugh.

When I wrote this, it felt like a part of me went into this short story because though I really feel sad, i still try to be happy for Krystal because it's her choice and as a fan of hers I will respect her life choices.

I will still keep supporting Krystal and Amber individually and will still ship them hard. We don't know, this might just be a cover up story to cover up the real between kryber. *evil smile* lol kidding..

But we really don't know...

....

..

.

P.s. Sabi nga ng mga bitter na tao sa pilipinas WALANG FOREVER at MAGBBRREAK DIN YAN!!

lol

I'll just be happy as long as Krystal's happy and will forever respect her decisions.