That time if the Year 2

That Thing Called One-Shots

Tears threatened y eyes but I did my best not to cry.

This girl in front of me is Krystal.

My Krystal.

My brain is working overtime, should I just tell her that she’s my fiancé or should I take it slow.

I just want to hug her right here, right now. Should I just kiss her? Action speaks louder than words, right? No she would totally be shocked.

 

“D-don’t you remember anything from your memory?” I ask her. She put her hand under her chin trying to think deeply.

“I’m not sure actually. I’ve been having dreams, dreams that seem so real. Sometimes I just don’t know if they’re merely dreams or they’re a part of my memory.”

“What do you see in your dreams?”

“A man with feminine features, but nonetheless quite good looking. In my dream there was water, he or she always tries to save me but I always wake every time he or she tries to get closer to me.”

“M-maybe it’s real.” I told her.

“I don’t know. You know what? Now that I’ve come to think of it, you kinda look like the person in my dream. You know, manly but feminine.” She smiled and I smiled lightly.

“Maybe I’m really the one in your dream.” I said as I joke but really meaning it.

“Nah, I don’t think so. We just met recently.”

“But you never know.. You have amnesia..... right?” I said, our mood getting serious.

“Y-you’re kinda r-right.. Do I know you, Amber Liu?” She said her eyebrows crunching and her eyes trying to examine me.

“W-what if you do? What if we really know each other?” I ask carefully. She stayed silent, tears visible in the rim of her eyes.

“T-then why didn’t you come looking for me?” She asks, her voice cracking.

 

 

“I did. I swear I did.” Both our tears come running down our faces. I immediately sat beside her and encircled her in my arms. I held her tight afraid that she’ll disappear. She leaned her body on me as she cry her eyes out.

“I did look for you, princess. I look for you day and night, I’ve hired the police and the best investigators here in Seoul but none of them brought me to you..” I said to her as I her hair. “There were times that I just want to end my life because of the thoughts that you’re gone. I would always go to the place where I lost you. I would scream my lungs out  hoping a miracle would happen and you will be beside me instantly..” She held on to me like I’m her dear life, I miss this feeling.

“For years I’ve been lonely, but the day I bumped in to you, I got my hopes up again wishing you were Krystal.. B-but you told me you’re name was Soojung  but I still have to find out if you’re Krystal.

And now, it seems the heavens finally answered my prayers because you’re here.” I said and hug her even tightly.

“I’m sorry if I didn’t find you.” I told her tears still running down my cheeks.

She looked at me, tears in her eyes. My hands automatically cup her face and wipe her tears away.

“I guess this explains why I felt a connection with you when I first knew you. I wouldn’t normally be close to anyone but when I saw you here in the coffee shop buying your usual drink, I already felt the need to get to know you.” She smiled.

“Tell me what happened, Amber.” She said.

“Why don’t we talk about it in OUR place.” I told her.

“What do you mean?” She asks.

“The house we live in.” I told her. “O-or we could just talk at your place, I may be going too fast.”

“N-no, I would love to go to our place.” She said and I can’t just help but to smile.

 

 

 

We walk our way back to our condominium, hands intertwined. It felt like we’re teenagers, our faces obviously blushing.

I open the door to and lead her in.

“Welcome home.” I told her and she just smile, the smile that I love.

 

We lay in our bed, my back was against the head board and she was lying on to me, resting her head on my chest as I hold her close to me.

I told her the story and she cried again.

“This is what home feels like.” She said when I finished my the story. “For five years I’ve been longing for this cozy feeling, I thought I would never find this feeling.”

“Now, you’re really home.” I said and kissed that top of her head.

 

 

 

 

 

 

===============================================

Short but oh well, papel. HAHAHAHA

I'm planning to pick a story form this one-shots and create an individual fanfic for it. Any thoughts on what story should it be?