9. Breakfast Challenge

Because of Our Dads [Edited]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

HyeoEun’s POV

I hit the snooze button on my alarm clock. I don’t wanna get out of bed. It’s so cozy in here… I dragged myself out of bed and went to the bathroom just to brush my teeth. I think I swallowed toothpaste. Man I’m so tired. What’s with the lethargy? I went to the kitchen and started making breakfast. Man my stomach hurts. Nevertheless I continued mixing the pancake batter. There were lumps in the batter. What the hell is wrong with the batter? The lumps won’t dissolve! What the hell is wrong with me? Why am I so mad? At that moment I heard a door open. Kyuhyun was up.

 

“Good morn-… _ HyeoEun-ah you’re er bleeding.” He was pointing at my .

 

“OH MY GOSH!” I ran to the bedroom and slammed it. That was so embarrassing. What’s more embarrassing is that I don’t have any pads with me right now! Cheeks hot, I shouted for Kyuhyun, “Kyuhyun-ssi. Mianhae. Can you go to the store and buy me a packet of pads?” I wanted to hide in some hole in Jeju-do.

 

“Are you serious? Er ok. *sigh* Is there… any brand you want?”

 

“Any winged type for regular flow. Komawo Kyuhyun-ssi.” When I heard the house door close, I took my dirty bed sheet and dumped it in the washer. I grabbed my clean clothes and rushed to the bathroom. I took an immediate shower and sat on the toilet bowl until I heard Kyuhyun shouting for me. “I’m in the bathroom! Just leave the bag at the bathroom door.” I opene

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter