69. Life Married to a Hallyu Star

Because of Our Dads [Edited]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

one more to go!

 

 

[Music: “Happy Together” by Super Junior]

 

Kyuhyun’s POV

We entered the lift to go to the 12th floor. Both of us tried to control our laughter as the uncle looked at us. We bowed to the uncle as we exited on the 12th floor. As soon as the doors closed, we burst into laughter. Because of our lack of clothes, we were in our wedding attire from yesterday, but our hair and face did not match the clothes at all. What’s more puzzling would be my tux jacket combination with my sweatpants. I entered the passcode and we entered the dorm still laughing our heads off.

 

The hyungs were up and about, having breakfast and washing up. “Oh! They’re here,” Ryeowook was the first to spot us. “Annyeong!” He said as he waved to us. “Where’s Heechul hyung? I need to turn off the aircon downstairs,” I asked.

 

“Oh! How did he know it was me?” Heechul hyung commented from the kitchen. I went up to him. “Chamkanman. How was the night huh?” hyung asked with his eyebrows going up and down. “Hyung now’s not the time. You’re not paying for our bills,” I said as I rushed to his room.

 

HyeoEun’s POV

“Found it!” Hyunnie called from Heechul oppa’s room. He came out of the room with the remote in his hand. “I’ll be right back,” he said to me and kissed my cheek before running out of the house. “Yah look at this. All mushy in our house,” Kangin said to Heechul.

 

“We had to endure their drama for a year too. Be lucky

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter