15. Conference. Now.

Because of Our Dads [Edited]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

HyeoEun’s POV

“HyeoEun, the contract was prepared for you already, so quickly sign the contract. The company will issue you a statement that you are a trainee under the company to become an actress. At the same conference we will clarify that you and Ryeowook are not dating,” their manager instructed as I took the contract and signed it quickly. “Kyuhyun, you will be there for the conference as will the rest of Super Junior. You all will be the seniors of HyeoEun, who is so conveniently living at the same building, so you guys will be taking care of her. Ryeowook, being the motherly figure in the team, did not have any problem buying the sanitary pads. Everyone got it?”

 

Everybody nodded and waited for the manager to release them from their kneeling stance. Once they were released, everybody helped each other to get up, since some of the member’s legs had gone numb. We were given an hour to get ready before we all headed out to the vans together. I sat with Kyuhyun at the back row. Soon some of the members had fallen asleep after having experienced a late night’s sleep and an early morning’s wake up call. My eyelids were getting droopy too and Kyuhyun had seen my head dropping to a side non-stop. He slid down the chair and placed my head on his shoulder. Next thing I knew, I heard Kyuhyun calling me.

 

We were in a car park of a hotel where things were being unloaded from trucks. The managers led us to a ballroom where reporters and cameramen where waiting impatiently and excitedly. As we entered, bright lights went off and I was blinded by the intensity and the rapidity of the flashing lights. Kyuhyun blocked the light by standing at a distance beside me. When we got to the platform, I was led to my seat, where I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter