20. The Contract

Because of Our Dads [Edited]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“HyeoWook or KyuEun?”

Spotted at a café, Super Junior’s Ryeowook and Kyuhyun spent an afternoon together with Park HyeoEun under the public eye. Passersby were puzzled when they saw that the intimacy of Kyuhyun and HyeoEun when Ryeowook was queuing to purchase some drinks. All along, HyeoEun had been associated with Ryeowook. Perhaps we missed the big picture, that Ryeowook might have covering up for the magnae. Stay tuned to ***** for the latest updates.

 

 

HyeoEun’s POV

Fans and paparazzi had caught us in our conversation at the café. Obviously the agency was not happy and had called me down to the office. I was sitting on the sofa waiting for the secretary to guide me into the representative’s office. Finally. As I walked into the office, the busy representative told me have a seat and told the secretary to bring us some refreshments. He set aside some of the files and looked at me. The secretary set the two cups of coffee on the desk and exited.

 

“You know why you are here right, Miss Park?” He said before sipping his coffee.

 

Nervously, I replied, “Because of the online article.”

 

“Partly, yes. You might have breached the contract, Miss Park.” I looked at him with my jaw dropped. “I don’t understand. Can you please elaborate?”

 

He took out the file with my signed contract in it and turned to a page. “Under cl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter