61. "Komaweoyo, Oppa."

Because of Our Dads [Edited]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Heechul’s POV

Aish jinjja. I told them not to hold a farewell party for me. I’m just leaving for a month and then I’m returning. What’s the big fuss about? I come back from a whole day of recording and I see all that food laid out on the tables. Suddenly, Kyuhyun and HyeoEun burst through the door from behind. Seeing them hold hands, everything should be settled. Her sudden disappearance from the apartment came as a shock to all of us.

 

“Well everybody’s here. Let’s eat!” Shindong said.

 

Everyone’s eating, but I feel like talking. Leeteuk and I would probably talk on the last night, so…. Oh! I haven’t talked with HyeoEun yet. “HyeoEun-ah, can I talk to you in private?” I said when I went up to the couple and Ryeowook in the kitchen. Kyuhyun looked at me with a raised eyebrow. “Yah! I just want to say some farewell words with her. Why? You want me to have a talk with you again? Ah~this guy getting all possessive over nothing…” I said. HyeoEun laughed and asked the guys to excuse us in the kitchen.

 

“So oppa, what big space wisdom do you want to impart to me?” HyeoEun said with a smile as she drank her punch.

 

“Tell why you suddenly leave the apartments for a month,” I said outright. She choked on her juice. Aish. I handed her a paper towel and she wiped . When she composed herself, she looked at her cup silently. “Well? I’m waiting,” I said impatiently. I knew Kyuhyun had upset her, but it must have been something huge to send her hiding from the apartments for a month. It has to be Hani-ssi. I knew her presence wasn’t a good thing. I know I’m in no place to barge into their private affairs, but they can’t keep breaking up and making up. This isn’t a Katy Perry song.

 

“Junho-ssi showed me a few photos of Kyuhyun hugging another woman,” she mumbled. “Haneul?” I can’t believe what I just heard. She looked at me, surprised. “How did you know?”

 

“I know her sister. Everyone here does. Sorry we didn’t tell you.”

 

She sighed and looked back down. “That morning that Junho-ssi showed me those photos was the same day the article about him came out. I felt so betrayed by both of them; one by one their secrets were revealed to me, and Kyuhyun’s secret was the devastating blow, so I ran out of the apartment.”

 

“Yah that idiot. So he was cheating on you?” I could feel my blood boiling inside. First, he cheated on HyeoEun, and then that person is Haneul? I thought we dealt with her enough last time.

 

“Aniya!” HyeoEun said with her hands frantically waving at me. “HyeoEun-ah, is everything okay?” Kyuhyun called with his head poking into the kitchen. “Yah you go back and join them before I kick your or something,” I threatened. His head disappeared from the corner, and we were alone again.

 

“He was visiting her and comforting her. She’s dying ah, oppa. Don’t tell Kyuhyun I told you this,” she whispered.

 

“Then what took you so long to come back to him?” She glared at me with an irritated look. “Oppa, I just found out today. What do you expect?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter