68. As A Couple

Because of Our Dads [Edited]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kyuhyun’s POV

The wedding couple (me and HyeoEun hehehe) arrived at their apartment door, all worn out. “HyeoEun-ah, do you want me to like, carry you through our apartment or something? After what the hyungs did to our house within 2 weeks, I think we’re really walking into our new house or something,” I asked. After all, we were still in our formal attire because of all the press waiting outside the building. If I carried her through our apartment door, that’ll be considered as our honeymoon which we wouldn’t have for another two more weeks.

 

She stared at me before laughing. I looked at her with shock, “Wae?”

 

“Do you know what you just asked me?” she said.  Then I started laughing too. “Are you drunk?” she asked between her laughs. After a minute, she settled down. “Well?” I asked again. What do you expect? She burst into laughter again and caught her in my arms, holding on and hugging her to calm her down.

 

“It’s ok. I’m sure you’re tired. Besides, the last thing I want right now is for you to knock my head against the door frame,” she said as she wiped her tears.

 

“Yah! I’m not accident prone,” I reacted. “Then at least let me do this.”

 

“Hmm?” she asked in the midst of keying in the passcode. “This,” I s my arms around her waist and hug her. “At least let’s go in as a loving couple instead of a couple that looks tired from marriage.” I leaned on her as we waddled into the apartment.

 

We were both shocked when we entered through the hallway. Our white walls had stayed the same with only one wall painted a dark color, but with the interior decorations that they had bought using HyeoEun’s rental money from SM, our house looked so modern. The kitchen was done up with black counters with white countertops, and white wall cabinets. All in all, our apartment had a nice minimalist concept. The weird thing was that our warm house was freezing from the air conditioner.

 

The smaller bedroom was turned into a simple ‘recreation room’ by my request. It had a blend of HyeoEun and my hobbies. One shelf had HyeoEun’s photography items full of cameras and framed photos, and the other had my career artifacts, mainly trophies and photos of me with seniors. They filled the top compartment of our

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter