22. A New Level

Because of Our Dads [Edited]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HyeoEun’s POV

2 weeks past and it was Tuesday. I had gotten a role as an extra in a movie. The people on the set were giving me looks today. They were talking about the Win Win episode airing that night; most of them were just planning ways to kill me after that episode aired. I was getting worried for my own life. I don’t want to die yet. I’m not even a married woman with a successful career and happy family. Maybe I should leave the country and try my luck back at London. Maybe there is a new theatre production that I can join. My phone rang and I read the message.

 

“From Kyuhyun:

            Hey can you come over to the house tonight? I wanna watch the episode with you.”

 

“To Kyuhyun:

            What? You’re not afraid that I would kill you after the episode comes out? Besides, you have the radio gig at KBS. And I have the movie production until late.”

 

I knew he was taking over Eunhyuk oppa tonight.

 

“From Kyuhyun:

            :S I’ll take the risk. I want to watch the recording with you. I made the cable box record tonight’s episode. You can sleep until I come home and we watch it together. Or we can watch it in the morning for breakfast.”

 

“To Kyuhyun:

            Fine. Besides, I think I’ll need you to talk to your fans to not kill me after that episode airs.”

 

“From Kyuhyun:

            yay! I’ll see you tonight then! P.S. don’t go home too late. I’ll be worried.”

 

I smiled. I haven’t seen him so concerned since the fire.

 

“Did Kyuhyun oppa send you a message?” some random fan girls of the main cast asked. I guess my smile must have been really wide. I didn’t want to answer them, so I got up from the bench to walk to the set, slipping my phone into my pocket. As I turned to leave, I heard one of them say, “She still thinks she’s all that.” It still hurt for me to hear that. I mean, it’s been months since the comments rolled in, but it doesn’t mean I’ve hardened my heart against such comments.

 

 

Kyuhyun’s POV

After gig at Sukira was over, I rushed the manager to speed back to the dorm. I really wanted to talk to HyeoEun about the video message. I saw the messages that came in on the radio website. Leeteuk ignored all the hate mail and showed me the encouraging messages. But one message caught our eyes: “Kyuhyun-oppa, it seems like you are going to confess! Hwaiting! But… what if she rejects?” That was the only thing that made me ask manager hyung to slow down. I could tell he and Leeteuk were frustrated. He did tell me to shut up, and L

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter