Moving In

Because of Our Dads [Edited]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kyuhyun’s POV

 

Eunhyuk and I arrived at the station and prepped ourselves for the radio show. As “Star” by Byul played on the radio, I received a message on my phone.

 

“From HyeoEun:

Kyuhyun-ssi. The parents decided on us starting next week. They gave us the week to buy some furniture for the house. Since the house is coming from your paycheck, I’ll pay for the furniture. Also, I’ll pick the furniture out myself, so you don’t have to be seen with me. I’ll see you next Saturday then. By the way, I think you should talk to your manager about this. Somehow I don’t think SM would be pleased with this.”

 

I lay back on my chair and rubbed my face with my hand. Eunhyuk asked if I was okay and I said I was ok. He didn’t ask any further, knowing that I didn’t want to talk about it at the radio station. As the song ended, Eunhyuk pulled the microphone towards and assured the listeners that I was merely tired. I guess online viewers had seen my reaction to the text message and sent in comments asking if I was ok. As Eunhyuk played the next song, I sent a reply to HyeoEun.

 

 

HyeoEun’s POV

 

“From Kyuhyun:

            Kamsahamnida, HyeoEun-ssi. I will see you next Saturday then.”

 

With that I went to bed, wanting to sleep early for work. Taking care of children in a kindergarten as an assistant art teacher can be really tiring, and the news from dinner had given me a headache.

 

After work I went to the apartment to take measurements of the rooms. The apartment had 2 bedrooms and a bathroom. The hall was the size of the bedrooms combined. Of course it would be big, since it was the living room and the dining room. There was enough space for the sofa and the TV and a small dining table. I was contented with the kitchen. It had the basic kitchen counter, a good stove, and a big sink. The cupboards and shelves were roomy too. The previous owner of this apartment surely took good care of the house’s interior.

 

The following day was an off day so I took a trip down to Nonhyeon Furniture Street. At the end of the day I was s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter