49. Breakdown

Because of Our Dads [Edited]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[Music: “It Has to Be You” by Yesung (Super Junior)]

 

HyeoEun’s POV

In the car, I was sitting in front while Ryeowook oppa handled Kyu-Min. In the lift, Ryeowook carried Sungmin, using his shoulders to carry the aegyo-reeking Sungmin. Kyuhyun protested that he had “seen hyung enough for the night.” “Bring me back to the apartment~” Junho-ssi carried him back to the apartment as I opened the door.

 

“Let me go! I don’t need your help!” Kyuhyun shouted as he staggered into his room.

 

“Will you be ok?” Junho-ssi asked. “I’ll stay with you just in case.”

 

“I just need to check up on him. Probably wash his face too. You can go after that.”

 

As I took a basin of water into Kyuhyun’s room, I heard some crying sound. Kyuhyun was on his bed weeping. I went over to the nightstand and put the basin down. While I pulled off his socks, he was mumbling my name. “I’m here.” He suddenly stopped mumbling.

 

I wrung the water out of the towel and sat on his bed. Before I even touched his face, he crawled up to me and laid his head on my lap. “Yah Cho Kyuhyun.”

 

“Just let me lay here for a while,” he whined.

 

Cautiously, I took the towel and wiped the sides of his face. Out of nowhere, he started crying again. “Yah Kyuhyun waegeurae? (Why are you like this?)”

 

“HyeoEun-ah *sniff* you’re going t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter