47. Work to Do

Because of Our Dads [Edited]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Update! So glad that my two commentors came back ;) Spurred me to keep updating. Have I told you how much I love you readers? You totally get me! It's like you can read my mind about Junho being nice and Kyuhyun being an idiot for trying to make her jealous! I LOVE YA!!!!!

 

@mi_HYU of course you wouldn't kill him! his face makes us forgive no matter what, no?

 

CONGRATZ TO THEM FOR BAGGING 4 AWARDS! btw, what's a Daesang? O.O

 

 

 

HyeoEun’s POV

“Yah HyeoEun-ah Jinjja koenchana?” I smiled and nodded as a reply.

 

“Yah. How can he do something like that to you? Bring you to his date? If I see him do that to you one more time I’m gonna…”

 

“No, don’t Junho. I’m fine. I just wanted to get out of there. Shall we head to your place? I want to meet Eomeonim.”

 

“Yeah let’s go.” We walked out and got into a taxi.

 

“So Junho, how long will you be back?” I started to make conversation. AHHHH I NEED TO GET THIS OFF MY MIND! Jinjja….

 

“Park HyeoEun! I told you I’m back for good already. Yah neo jinjja koenchanaya? My company told me to come back to Korea, remember?” OH RIGHT.

 

‘Mianhae I forgot... Junho-ah can you wake me up when we get there?” I rested my head on his shoulder. “Sure.” How could he do this? He said he wouldn’t… But we’re broken up right? And she seems nice. Besides, I’m just a tenant now. Park HyeoEun, you have work to do: forget the guy; he’s got someone else now.

 ________________________________

 

Kyuhyun’s POV

Where are they? It’s 10pm. The house phone rang and I ran to get it.

 

“Yeoboseyo?”

 

“Neh, Annyeonghaseyo, Kyuhyun-ssi. This is HyeoEun’s manager. Is she in?”

 

“Aniyo, noona. She’s out with… Junho-ssi.”

 

“Junho? He’s back? Anyways, I can’t reach her phone right now. I will try to call her again to check where she is. When she comes back, can you tell her that I can’t follow her to the hospital tomorrow? I will be busy in a meeting.”

 

“Hospital? Why the hospital? Is she okay?!”

 

“She still has to go for check-ups for her hand. So can you tell her that?”

 

“… Can I accompany her? So she won’t be alone. I’m free in the afternoon! Our practice only starts at 3.”

 

“…” There was silence for a while, and then I heard a sigh. “Kyuhyun-ssi, I appreciate what you are doing but you two have a different relationship now: one with a contract. So I hope you would not do anything that jeopardizes that contract. If she leaves the apartment, we will have to come up with something for the media. For now, you go in the role of a boyfriend. But once the announcement of your break-up goes public in 2 months before your comeback, your relationship becomes that of a landlord and a tenant do you understand?”

 

My heart skipped a beat when I heard that the announcement would be out in 2 months. “Many people are rooting for you, Kyuhyun. My advice: grab her back quickly, or let her go. Whatever you choose, g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter