12. Poor Magnae

Because of Our Dads [Edited]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kyuhyun’s POV

I walked out of the kitchen patting my pants to dry my hands. Then I saw them hugging. Something jumped in me. I didn’t like what I saw. “Ahem. Where’s everyone?” I said in an attempt to break their hug. Ryeowook turned to me and said, “Some of them have schedules. Sungmin and Yesung went downstairs to get Ddngkoma and a game to play.” At that moment, the house door opened and in came Yesung with a turtle in his hand and Sungmin with…. nothing in his hands.

 

“I couldn’t find any interesting games downstairs so I thought we can play with their Wii up here.”

 

 

HyeoEun’s POV

We nodded and Sungmin-ssi set up the Wii game. We decided on Guitar Hero. I turned to continue talking to Ryeowook. I figured that he would be my ideal oppa. I could talk to him anytime and he could help me with my image. I wanted to ask about what Kyuhyun likes to eat, seeing that he cooks for the team, when Kyuhyun scooched in and separated us. Ryeowook oppa and I toppled to the side and leaned back to look at each other. What the hell was that? Suddenly, Ryeowook smiles and laughs, getting up. What? “Ah the wonder of jealousy.” I thought for a while then I laughed. Oh my word Kyuhyun was jealous.

 

“Kyuhyun-ssi, oppa and I were hugging in a sibling manner. I can’t believe you actually got jealous.”

 

“Oh! Whoa Magnae is jealous haha,” Yesung said, looking up from his turtle.

 

“I wasn’t! Why can’t I sit with my fiancée? Is it a crime?”

 

“No, but you could have sat on the other side right? Admit it, magnae. You were jealous,” Sungmin said while pointing the Wii remote at the receiver.

 

I laughed and ruffled Kyuhyun’s hair. He was pouting at everybody’s teasing. Sungmin then handed me the Wii guitar to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter