32. "I can't look at you that way."

Because of Our Dads [Edited]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kyuhyun's POV

I was promoting and preparing for our comeback at the same time, yet without fail I would look up every day at our apartment to see if she had come home. Today the lights were off again. Heechul's been busy with schedules so he didn't have time to see HyeoEun or mention her and I was happy. Seeing him with her made my blood boil a little. I should have been there for her, not him. I should have been the one that she's happy to see at the hospital, not him.

 

I was at the studio practicing my dance moves when I got a message from Ryeowook. 

            “From Ryeowook:

            Kyuhyun! Big trouble! I was looking out of the window and I saw someone who looked like HyeoEun loading a van with a huge luggage. When I went down to the parking lot I saw that it was her with 2 luggages. She’s leaving for Japan, Kyuhyun! She said not to tell you but I can’t. She’s leaving in 4 hours, Kyuhyun. Incheon Airport!”

 

I sprung up and grabbed my bag. I changed into clean clothes and hopped onto a cab. The cab fare was going to skyrocket but I had no time for that.

 

 

Heechul’s POV

I paid the cab driver and rushed into the terminal. I saw HyeoEun with her manager at the check-in counter. I said hi to them and waved to looking passersby. To look like a normal friend, I took out my phone and took a photo with her. I tweeted it and wrote “Chingu-ah. Come back soon!”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter