57. Birthday with Family

Because of Our Dads [Edited]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Since tomorrow's Lunar New Year's Eve, I will be out the whole day and unable to update. So double update today!

 

Heechul’s POV

“Eonni, thanks for coming to celebrate my birthday. I was hoping it was you that the guard was referring to in the lobby,” HyeoEun said to Ahra. “You’re welcome. Go and greet my parents first. They’re here too,” Ahra replied. As HyeoEun went to Mr. and Mrs. Cho, Ahra gave me a look. I nodded and went to the members, who were in a group talking to Leeteuk.

 

“Leeteuk-ssi, let’s just go on like nothing’s wrong.”

 

“Neh, like Heechul-ssi had said, we’ll go on with the party. Try your best to distract HyeoEun and ignore that Hani came,” Leeteuk whispered. “Hopefully Kyuhyun can resolve the issue quickly.” The members dispersed and entertained our guests. Why is she back? Her sister created enough buzz last time. What does she want now?

 

HyeoEun’s POV

The oppas are behaving… strangely. Was it because of that Eonni? Or are they just this friendly when it comes to hosting. I get Leeteuk oppa and Eunhyuk oppa, but the rest seem to be REALLY outgoing today. “Oppa, is everything okay?” I asked Ryeowook oppa.

 

“Of course everything is okay, just enjoy your party. Weren’t you surprised? The last time we had a combined SuJu surprise was some time ago. You’re really special to us, SISTER-IN-LAW,” he said.

 

“Thanks,” I smiled. “But, do you know who’s that eonni? She looks familiar. Why’s she looking for Kyuhyun?”

 

“I don’t know. Maybe she’s one of managers or something. But she’s not our manager though. Maybe she’s a PD. Whatever it is, I’m sure he’ll be back soon,” Ryeowook said with a slight frown. “Excuse me, I have to prepare the party food.”

 

“Oppa! Can I help you? I’m sure you’re tired,” I volunteered. “No, you go entertain your guests. You’re the birthday girl, remember? I can manage myself,” oppa said and pushed me into the living room.

 

Ahra eonni came to me and said she had to leave first, leaving me with her parents. Leeteuk and Eunhyuk were talking with them, so I didn’t want to interrupt them. Thank God oppas were good hosts, coz I didn’t really know how to strike up conversation with them despite the many years I’ve known them. I went to the balcony and called up Kyuhyun. “Yeoboseyo? HyeoEun-ah, can I call you back later? I’m not free right now.” “Neh.” “Komawo.”

 

I sighed. Well, at least we had a wonderful afternoon together. “Why are you all out here by yourself?” I turned around. “Oh Heechul oppa.”

 

He came into the balcony and handed me a can of soda. “Everybody’s inside and you’re out here… You’re not depressed, are you?” He looked at me with a raised eyebrow.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter