14. HERE'S the Real Fire

Because of Our Dads [Edited]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

mi_HYU [block]  on 11-27-2011 17:09:18 says: x
smoke...smoke...smoke...
nothing bad will happen..right,,?!

@mi_HYU: well, it's definitely smoke compared to this fire. But it's up to you to decide if this is fire or not. Looking at the drama that other fanfics had, this is just smoke to me now.

_____________________

 

 

HyeoEun’s POV

What’s that smell? Oh I’m so tired. The medicine really knocked me out. Why’s everybody out at the car park? What’s- IS THAT SMOKE? BBAM! “Ma’am follow me.” My door!

 

“Is there a fire?”

 

“There is a fire on the eighth floor. Couldn’t you hear the alarm? Follow me quickly.”

 

We got to the ground floor. I looked around and saw Ryeowook. “HyeoEun!” I went over to him and hugged him.

 

“What were you doing in the building? Didn’t you hear the alarm? Didn’t you see the fire? Wait. Why are you here in the first place? It’s Friday.”

 

“I know it’s Friday. I was sick so I thought I would come over and sleep over. My medicine knocked me out and when I woke up I smelled the smoke.”

 

Oppa looked around and said, “Follow me to the van.” With his arm around my shoulders, he walked me to their van. I entered into the van before Oppa did and saw that Kyuhyun was seating in the back. He rushed over to me and was crippling me in a hug. “Oh my gosh. Thank God you’re ok.” “I’m okay. Now let me go before I’m not,” I said with a slight laugh.

 

“I’m so sorry I wasn’t here with you. If I were this wouldn’t have happened. You wouldn’t have been left in the building.”

 

“It’s okay, really. It was the medicine’s fault.”

 

Kyuhyun’s POV

I’m super relieved that she’s okay. I don’t know what I’ll do if the whole building was on fir

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter