46. The Date Part 2

Because of Our Dads [Edited]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

@winterflowr lol I thought you would shift your target from Mr. Cho to Junho haha

 

 

Kyuhyun’s POV

I had NO idea how I was feeling. I can’t even describe the feeling. “Kyuhyun oppa koenchanayo?” Minji asked shaking me slightly. “Neh?”

 

“He’s your oppa?” Junho asked while two of us were in bewilderment.

 

“Neh!” Minji replied with a bright smile. “I was quite shocked when I saw him. I didn’t think that Ahbeonim would set us up. We go way back.” I kept staring at HyeoEun and Junho. Since when did he come back?

 

“So what year were you born, HyeoEun-ssi?” Minji asked.

 

“Oh. 1990,” she said looking somewhat off.

 

“Oh! Then I’m your Eonni! Can we speak informally?”

 

“Sure I guess.”

 

Awkward. The waitress came in with HyeoEun’s and Junho’s udon. Did I mention they ordered the same thing?

 

“So how did you guys meet?” Minji asked. Oh shut up she’s not making things it any better.

 

HyeoEun’s POV

“In Japan. She met my mother at a church, then I gave her a ride home. She stayed over at my house when the tsunami came. I’m back in Korea for company reasons.”

 

“Ah… when HyeoEun was in Japan… Ah! HyeoEun-ah! I think it was very kind that you asked the court to lessen the punishment for your former manager.”

 

How did Minji and Kyuhyun kno

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter