70. "Thank You Father."

Because of Our Dads [Edited]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Watching Skip Beat! now! heehee

 

Well, this is it! Thanks everyone for sticking through the story with me. Thank you commentors for the your encouraging comments! Every comment made me happy, knowing that somebody's reading my story. It's just 20 subscribers, but you 20 have made my fanfic journey worth it. :)

 

 

 

--3 years later--

 

HyeoEun’s POV

I woke up and saw Hyunnie’s head near my hand. He must have fallen asleep after worrying all night. “Shh! See, you woke her up,” Sungmin oppa scolded Eunhyuk and Donghae. “Annyeong! How are you today?”

 

“HyeoEun-ah, congratz! We brought you flowers and tonic,” Eunhyuk oppa said as he closed the ward door. Kyuhyun was aroused by the sudden commotion. “Oh, you’ve woken up,” I said to him weakly. “Mmm. How are you? Do you need anything? Eomeonim will be coming later with tonic,” he said amidst his groggy state. “Tell her to come later. We brought tonic already,” Eunhyuk said.

 

“Tell who to come when?” a voice came from behind them. “Oh! Imonim! Annyeonghaseyo,” Teukkie oppa greeted and the oppas bowed. “Sit down, sit down. How are you, Eun-ah? I brought tonic to replenish your body,” my mum said. “Whoa, must be good,” Eunhyuk complimented my mother. This guy…

 

“Mrs. Cho, she’s awake now,” a nurse came in and informed us. She then pushed the cart in and handed the little one to me. “Can I hold her?” Sungmin oppa asked. Kyuhyun carefully handed her to oppa. The uncles gathered around Sungmin and smiled at our baby. “Rina-yah, your uncles are here,” Leeteuk called out to her quietly. I smiled at the sight of the uncles melting at the yawn of their niece. “She’s so small,” Ryeowook oppa said as he took a picture with his phone.

 

 

--Flashback, 6 months ago--

“Doctor, is everything okay? She fainted today during filming. It’s her third time already. Is she too tired? Does she need the IV drip or something?” Kyuhyun just spat questions at the doctor. He specially came out from his schedule after hearing abo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter