10 "I'm going to hold your hand"

Because of Our Dads [Edited]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

HyeoEun’s POV

Oh no. He’s here already? But I’m not done with the changes. I bowed to him and welcomed him in. “Kyuhyun-ssi, your manager is here.”

 

“Oh hyung, neo wasseo? (Oh hyung, you’ve come?) I’m making pancakes. You can join us for breakfast.”

 

“You? Cooking? HyeoEun-ssi did you know he can’t cook? Leeteuk ever got angry at him about ramen noodles.”

 

“Are you serious? I just thought he was impatient when it comes to waiting for food to cook. Kyuhyun-ssi I’ll take over. Your manager is here.”

 

“Shireo! (I don’t want!) Go and make the tea.”

 

I frowned with a worry and did as I was told. At the dining table, In-Hwa-ssi and I looked at our plate with a loss of appetite. As much as Kyuhyun-ssi didn’t make a mess at the stove, the pancakes looked like the mess. The pancakes had odd shapes that looked like … I have no idea what shape it can even look like. To add, they were of different colours. All in all, they looked like brown, pale yellow, and black masses. We cut a piece and took a bite.

 

“It’s a bit chewy, but I’ll survive,” said In-Hwa-ssi.

 

Kyuhyun’s POV

“Yah the chewy part is not my fault. HyeoEun here had a little problem. It was her- ow!” She kicked me in the shin! Oh man, it was the glare. “It was her mother calling her on her phone so she neglected the batter for a while.”

 

“Ok… An

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter