Thirty Nine - The Epilogue

I Miss You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thirty Nine – The Epilogue

Four years later…

Ahyoung’s point of view

“Oh God! Kim Jongin! Why are you so slow? This is a wedding not just an ordinary event!”

I kept pushing things to the bag while nagging to Jongin trough the phone. The understanding, sweet Jongin had gone long time ago. Yes, the teenage Jongin who tried to be sweet was cute but I realized that it was just his act to make me his.

Whatever, I’m staying with him anyway.

It’s been four years and we were graduated from college. He continued being the South Korea’s celebrity and I don’t even work. This feels so wrong since I did everything when I was a student, but ended up staying at home; watching Jongin on TV.

But what makes me happy is that Jongin always talked about me on TV and thankfully there are no crazy fans who would threat me.

Four years ago was beautiful – everything seems beautiful. He proposed to me and promised to be the best to me. Yeah, but it was just his promise. We’ve been through argued – made up – argued – made up era once again. I’ve lost count on how many times we’ve said ‘break up’ to each other and threw rings to the floor – but ended up picking it again.

It was tired, but he’s still with me anyway.

In the end, I gave up. Being sweet and understanding is not really his forte, and I just let him be himself; , douche, moody and jealous . But that’s him, I love him and all of his flaws.

Wouldn’t it be boring if he always be sweet and understanding?

“I’m on my way! Don’t make me cry today, Jongin. Please! And don’t start an argument with me today.” Then I hung up the phone.

My phone vibrated, he called.

“I miss you.” He said and quickly hung up the phone.

I know I can’t hide the smile. I really, really miss you too, Jongin.

Ahn Hani: Sis, I’m wearing the dress that you bought for me^^ Let’s meet later!

Me: I don’t know if Jongin would make it or not… I’m on my way anyway.

Ahn Hani: Oh God! You’re being too afraid, he wouldn’t mess this important day tho!

Me: I hope so.

 

Ahn Hani is so cute, because she’s the youngest between us, she always being the one who cheered us. Just like Chanyeol who always being the vitamin for us. Even until today, I still can’t believe that Hani could make Chanyeol stopped all his dirty things. Four years ago, Hani was just a high school girls but she made Chanyeol fell in love with her.

And they’re still going strong until now! Wow! That’s a great record for Chanyeol.

And they just got married five months ago! Everything is so surprising.

Jongin and Sehun said that Chanyeol had stopped flirting with girls in the club, and when Hani told him to just stay at home, he did it. At first I thought Chanyeol would dominate Hani and tell her to do everything since she’s way younger than him, but the reality is Hani dominated him. She told him what to do and he did it anyway.

God really have beautiful plans for them.

Oh, about Mark and Miyoung. They’re also still going strong. Unpredictable, Mark finished his study in a short time and proposed to Miyoung. Miyoung’s still continued being an athlete and sometimes do the advertisement with Jongin, and Mark just released his first book one year ago.

The book was a big hit and what makes me feel proud of him is that he gave all the money from the books for charity! Really, Mark Tuan has a really big heart despite his cocky, cold appearance.

And they’re also got married last year. Married in such a young age? That’s not a big deal if you’ve found your love and sure on how to make a living. I mean, don’t force yourself to get married if you can’t even make a living. Do you want to starve your family? That’s a no – no!

People says that don’t be in a hurry, just live happily. Living happily with someone that you love is more than happy, that’s beyond perfect!

When Mark was still in London, I kept my promise to let Jongin be by Miyoung’s side whenever she needed him. And he did a great job. I’m so proud of Jongin at that time because he could keep his promise to everyone.

And in the end, he came back to me.

What makes me proud of Miyoung is, she’s not afraid to be pregnant again. She just let go of the abortion incident and the trauma. Thanks to Jongin who comforted her whenever she needed him.

They’ve known each other for the longest time, and I’m sure Jongin knew everything on how to soothe her. I’m glad that Miyoung have found Jongin before me.

“Ahyoung!” Chanyeol shouted as I entered the hall. “Wow, y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter