Twenty Five - The Conversation

I Miss You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Twenty Five – The Conversation

Ahyoung’s point of view

“It’s been like three years, Ahyoung. Please, I even brought every day.” He started to whined again.

And I still focused writing the papers because tomorrow is the deadline and I still write nothing. But this whiny little kid kept pleading to make love even though I said I have something else to do. It’s not like I don’t want to make love to him because, damn who could even resist this guy?

But right after we made love I’d be a lazy and forgot my tasks. I promised to make love to him after I finished all my papers. I promised. But he kept whining.

“It’s just three days, Jongin. You’re acting like it’s been three years.”

Jongin’s being Jongin; he ed my shirt from behind and started cupping my s. His hands massaging it as his lips my neck. I can’t help but moaned his name. Then someone knocked the door. “.” He groaned.

I fixed my shirt and stood up but Jongin grabbed my hand, placing my body on his lap. “Jongin, someone’s waiting outside.” I said as I pushed him and walked to the front door.

“Mark? What are you doing here?”

The guy rubbed the back of his neck, “I…”

Jongin approached us then hugged my waist from behind, “What do you want?” he asked coldly.

“Seems like I interrupted you guys.” He laughed, then continued, “Miyoung baked some cookies but she couldn’t come…here so Icameinstead.” His sentence was so careful but ended up stuttered. I know, he must be nervous while talking about Miyoung especially in front of Jongin.

The guy behind me just casually took the paper bag from Mark, “Wow, Miyoung seems ready to be a mother now.” Jongin joked and he’s the only one who laughed. Because both Mark and I were panicked hearing the words Mother and Miyoung. Just what if Jongin said that in front of Miyoung?

What if Miyoung remembered about her abortion?

“I’m leaving then, sorry for disturbing.”

“He seems different.” Jongin said as he closed the door and then pinned me to the wall, “So, let’s continue what’s left.”

But I pushed him and opened the door, “If you’re going to keep whining about having and started touching my body even without my permission, get out of here. I’m busy, and tired. Please understand me, Jongin.”

His hands were up and walked to the bed, “Alright, do what you want to do. I’m going to sleep then.”

Cute, annoyed Jongin is so cute.

 

Ahyoung Jung: Is Miyoung okay? Mark Tuan: She is just feeling a little unwell. I told her that I told everything to you already. Ahyoung Jung: Tell her I will meet her soon, but not now. I have some papers to do and this whiny little kid to take care of today. Mark Tuan: LOL. Alright just take your time. Can you remove this conversation? I’m afraid Jongin would check your phone. Ahyoung Jung: I already deleted the first one, don’t worry ;)

 

I adored Miyoung and all the things she did. I mean, if she didn’t have the courage to tell her sister about Jaebum then everything won’t be alright even until today. Even though it was Jongin who always telling her to have the courage to save her own sister, but I still adored Miyoung as much as I adored Jongin.

We were very young back then but the problems that we had to face are really complicated. And I’m sure all the problems from the past made us more mature. Well, I’m not sure about Jongin because he’s still the whiny ones.

After finished the papers I crawled to the bed, hugging Jongin who’s already in his dreamland. I’ve always loved this many scent of him, because it’s him. He turned his body and hugged me, putting his chin on the top of my head. “So, are you ready now?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter