Thirty Three - The Disturbance

I Miss You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Twenty Three – The Disturbance

Sehun’s Point of View

It’s almost been a week since she went back and forth, doing her best to finish the final task and nursing Jongin at his place. If I had to say, she’s the real of multi tasker of the year. And I hate that side of her. She’s always feeling guilty towards Jongin and in the end she always torturing herself.

Look at her, tying her messy hair then continued to sleep. She thought that the professor won’t be aware, stupid. I quickly placed a text book in front of her so the professor won’t see her sleeping.

Spending her days to attend the class and doing the task, then she went to Jongin’s place for the rest of the day. How could she sleep in this state? Stupid.

Stupid.

And how could I fall in love with this stupid. No. You’re the one who’s stupid, Oh Sehun. She’s Jongin’s girlfriend for years, and she’s just using you to know about Jongin’s whereabouts.

“Have a good sleep?” I asked as she looked at me and smiled.

And she just nodded, “Can I borrow your book? I was so sleepy that I couldn’t hold the urge to sleep… and I definitely didn’t write anything.”

“This,” I gave her book. “I wrote everything for you in your book.” Because I already know that after her last class finished, she’d directly go to Jongin’s place. And I’m not sure she’d have another time to re-write my notes. “You know, I don’t have to write anything since that’s not my best way to study.”

“Sehun… thank you. What can I do for you in return?”

Just stay healthy and don’t force yourself just because of the guilty you have to Jongin’s injury. “Just buy me coffee.” I said.

“I thought you want me to bring some girls for you.”

No. I want you. “That’s a good idea though.” We laughed. Yeah, I literally laughed with her.

And she took out a bottle of vitamin to her palm then she drank it with water. She knows well her body’s limit and condition yet she kept forcing herself. I’m worried. What if she’s actually sick but is hiding everything just because she wanted to keep nursing Jongin.

“Hey, don’t go to Jongin’s place today,” I said as I put my palms to her forehead. “You’re burning, Jung Ahyoung!”

“I’m okay, I just drank my vitamin.”

“Bull.” I fished my phone then dialed Jongin’s number. “Jongin, Ahyoung’s sick but she still wanted to go to your place. I’m going to take her home, he’s burning as .”

“Oh Sehun! What are you doing!” she shouted but I don’t give a single . I dragged her to my car, locking her inside as I drove her to her flat. She didn’t say a single words all the way home, and I know well that she’s mad at me. Well, I don’t have any other choice since she has a hard head just like Jongin. I really had to do this.

As soon as we arrived at her flat, she just left the car without words. And I saw her leaving me like that. Just if she’s my girlfriend, I would hug her and apologize. I would follow her to her room and make sure that this fight won’t continue in the next day.

But what can I do? I’m nothing to her. Just her boyfriend’s bestfriend.

Being stupid as I always do, I can’t even stay still or even sleep at this hour. I don’t want Ahyoung to get mad at me. She didn’t answer my call and my text. She’s seriously mad at me. And I’m seriously on my way to her flat, to kneel on the ground for her single sorry.

Yeah, that’s me.

I thought she’s not going anywhere but it’s a coincidence that she just stopped at taxi in front of my car. I don’t think she’s going to Jongin’s place with that kind of outfit. She looks like she’s going to the club though.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter