Nineteen - The Home

I Miss You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nineteen – The Home

“Is that real that you’re on the tape?” Their boss was as stressed as both Jongin and Miyoung to the extent that their company had to receive calls from the reporter almost every minute.

That’s true, Jongin and Miyoung are on the tape, but neither of them aware that someone had recorded them. But who would? Nobody knows. They were having in a couch, at Miyoung’s place, and it’s extremely embarrassing how they’re still wearing their uniform. This scandal will drag everything and also everyone including their company, their school’s reputation, their reputation itself and also Ahyoung and Mark – Jongin and Miyoung’s current lover.

And it’s almost winter Olympics where Miyoung has to participate, and also the University entrance exam. This scandal just brought up to the public right before all the important events.

It’s not just that, what should Jongin and Miyoung say to their parents? scandal when they’re still high schooler and underage? That’s not fun at all.

Both of them just put their head down, not even looking at the thirty five seconds video of them making love and each other’s name. And slowly Miyoung burst into tears, sobbing hard like a crazy. Hugging her tightly, Jongin patted her back and tried to soothe her down, “Don’t worry, we will stop this crazy rumor.”

“Just if the one who leaked the video appeared and stopped this, you’re all will be safe.”

Jongin looked at his boss straight to his eyes, “Really? So, I have to find that jerk?”

“But I’m not sure, you have to negotiate with them, after that company will negotiate with the reporter. I will call Chanyeol’s Dad to handle this first.” He sat down, massaging his own forehead. “Because you’re our athlete and we have to protect you, both of you have to listen to us, okay? Don’t do stupid things!”

The managers were whispering to each other and pushing each other to talk with the boss, and in the end both of them agreed to talk. “Boss…” they said.

“What?”

“Actually Jongin and Miyoung broke up long time ago and… both of them has new… lovers. And… they might be infected as well.”

While the boss kept groaning because he couldn’t stand at the problem anymore, Jongin’s still hugging Miyoung and patting her back because she didn’t stop from crying. They were too careless but who knows that everything would be like this?

“Who’s your girlfriend? Who’s your boyfriend? But why are you two doing it when you’re not even a lover? And you’re still high schooler, under aged kids! We tried to cover you from the club scandal, but now this crazy scandal appeared. Leave now and don’t go anywhere, come back straight to home and your manager will drive you home!”

It was awkward because they are not even a lover anymore, and they didn’t have any feeling for each other anymore because they have another special person now. But then the scandal appeared, and it’s about their tape.

Because Miyoung kept crying, Jongin held her hand and let her to cry on his shoulder. “Do you even remember when that video taken?” he asked.

“I don’t remember at all. We were always carelessly having everywhere, every day. It’s countless. We even had in the library, and now I’m afraid that another video will be leaked.”

“But… that’s taken at your house, right? Who would it… be?” he paused for a second, remembering something. Miyoung’s parents wouldn’t be at home at daytime and it’s always her, Minha… and sometimes… “Jaebum, that jerk.”

“Jaebum? I don’t think he did it unless he has a motive.”

“Yes,” he wanted to show Jongin that he couldn’t do anything including tell everyone that Jaebum made another girl pregnant when his wedding is right behind the door. “he has a motive. He hates me.”

When the van stopped at the red light, Jongin quickly got out of the car followed by Miyoung, and before their manager could catch them, they ran and stopped a taxi. “I said don’t follow me, Miyoung!”

“What’s wrong? This is my problem, too. I also have to know!”

“Don’t ing in my problem!” he yelled right at her face, and Miyoung who just stopped crying, started to bursts into tears again. Seeing that, Jongin felt guilt and aware that he was too harsh at her. He was just afraid that Miyoung might find out everything since right now, he’s going to Jaebum. “I’m… sorry.”

“I don’t ing care about you! I just want to solve my problem, by myself. And I want to know what’s this scandal doing with Jaebum!”

And Jongin couldn’t do anything about it since she’s right. This scandal is theirs, and many parties will be af

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter