Fifteen - The Pair of Eyes

I Miss You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Jongin,” Miyoung grabbed both of his arms caressing the back of his hands while looking directly at his eyes, “you know, your eyes is beautiful, it’s the most beautiful pair of eyes I’ve even seen.”

When she was about to let go of him, Jongin held her hands, making it stay on his face. While closing his eyes, a tear fell down from his eyes. “Don’t go, Miyoung.”

Her thumb caressed his closing eyes, “But your eyes aren’t beautiful anymore when you’re with me. We’re just not mean to be together, soon or later you also have to realize that.”

While crying, Jongin’s really being himself. He cried out his true heart, his true feeling, himself. The tears that all falling are his regrets and his sorry to her. Everything that he did in the past, he wanted to make sure that he’ll do better, but Miyoung just won’t accept him.

“Don’t cry, how could you be better if you’re being like this?” her voice sounded weak and shaking, like she’s also holding her tears; not trying to cry in front of Jongin. For all this time, it was always Miyoung who tried to be strong in front of Jongin, but at this time, it’s reversed. “Someone’s waiting for me.”

It’s been the second glass of Americano that he drank at this time. Waiting for someone that he – himself doesn’t even know if that someone would come or not. But he’s just staying there; sitting while looking at the window beside him as he waited for Miyoung to come.

One and half hour later (after almost two and half hour he waited), someone with long light brown hair; wearing a purple knit sweater and a ripped jeans, sat in front of him. He couldn’t believe at his vision, looking at Miyoung that actually made it. Her face was panicked and worried, like she’s extremely nervous.

“You’re coming.” He smiled, feeling thankful because at least she came even though she might give him the bad news. Whatever, just seeing her face, Mark’s still happy.

“I’m really sorry, something came up. Do you want me to tell you?”

He shook his head, “I just want to know the answer.”

Miyoung paused a while, thinking about what words should she said first. How she manage the statement, and the expression. “Mark, I…”

“I like you, do you like me too? Do you want to be mine?” he’s extremely aware that Miyoung didn’t know how to express herself, so he made it easier by repeating the proposal.

The girl smiled, and it made Mark got the good vibe from her. Then she nodded, while hiding her face because it was blushed. “I like you too.”

Their eyes met when they arrived to the class in the same time. From the different direction, two pairs of eyes were still locking each other even though its owner wanted to avoid each other. Their souls just won’t let go of each other, like a destiny.

Jongin’s the first one who stopped looking at her and walked to the class first, while Ahyoung was still in her position; her brain couldn’t process anything that just happened. Did Jongin just avoided her (again)? “So, he’s really avoiding me for the past week, I thought it was because he’s in the dorm. I feel so retarded.”

Her lips were smiling, but her eyes dropped tears. She really is hurt by him. She really is.

She sat on the chair then looked at Jongin who’s calmly sitting while doing nothing handsomely, and she (stupidly) hoping that he would look at her and talk to her. But seems like it’ll never happen.

Even until the class finished, Jongin didn’t bother to greet her. No matter how much she doesn’t want to give up, no matter how much she wants Jongin to be his old self, if it’s just her who tries hard without the feedback from Jongin, it’ll take forever. It’ll be useless things to do.

When Jongin walked out of the class, she ran to chase him; grabbing his arms so he wouldn’t go. However Jongin’s much stronger than her. He just looked at her coldly, “What’s wrong?”

“What’s wrong? Everything is wrong.”

“Which one?” he just asked casually like he really didn’t know anything.

Unbelievably Kim Jongin is much worse than she thought. Ev

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter