Fourteen - The Week

I Miss You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“But… how could your arms… I…”

He cut her off, “Nah, I don’t want to talk about that anymore.”

While looking at Kim Jongin’s face, she realized that this guy really mean a lot to her. Even if Jongin treats her badly, even if Jongin can’t love her, even if his face is not like this and even if his soul is on another body, she will always still love him.

This magical feeling is unreasonable and she couldn’t understand why. It’s happened just like that.

She circled her arms around his waist, pulling herself closer to him. “Have you moved on from…. Miyoung?” she asked slowly while shutting her eyes, trying to get ready for the answer. She even counted to ten, but still, no answer. When she thought he was already sleeping, she tried to look at him but he’s still wide awake.

Instead of answering, Jongin looked at her then smiled, “Let’s sleep.”

Then Ahyoung realized that he didn’t want to talk about his feeling. Kim Jongin just answered when he wanted to answer, and he just talked when he wanted to talk. Nobody could control him about that. Nobody ever could. “You know, I want to be someone important for you. Much important that could send you thousand miles just to see my face. Even though I know it’s impossible.”

“I will try.” He said before actually closing his eyes and tried to sleep. Ahyoung who realized that Jongin answered her couldn’t believe at the situation, how could he answered to her statement? She thought that it might be unimportant for him though.

But even though it was just three words from him, she’d still appreciated it. And because of this, she will make sure that she’s going all the way to the end with Jongin that she wanted to be.

Both of them just sleeping – a really deep one – while cuddling; with Ahyoung’s head on his chest and Jongin’s head on the top of her head. It was a beautiful night especially for Ahyoung, even though she didn’t know if Jongin will ever feel the same; and she didn’t care either. The most important thing for her is Jongin’s actually sleeping with her, beside her, closing his eyes like a sleeping angel instead of ing her brains out all night long.

Waking up in the morning with the lovely atmosphere, Ahyoung woke up first and quickly look at Jongin. It’s not a dream, he’s still there hugging here and he’s still sleeping. Jongin’s really beautiful, all about him is always making Ahyoung pretty amazed. About how he could be the badass Kim Jongin in bed, the athletic in the swimming pool, and pure when he’s just being the Kim Jongin that she believed, he’s existed.

Even without trying to know, she already realized that Jongin’s having a deep sleep or he’s just plain heavy sleeper because he didn’t move an inch although she moved his arms from her waist. “Sleepy head.” She chuckled then walked to the bathroom, taking a shower so she could cook a breakfast for them.

When she finished taking shower and looked at the bed, Jongin’s not there anymore. Without saying goodbye or even a little note, he disappeared like a ghost. All of his cloths which scattered in the room are all disappeared too. “What happened to him again this time?”

“So, what are you doing in the dorm for a week?”

Miyoung scooped her strawberry ice cream, “Nothing important, we are just stretching every morning, talking about everything, encouraging each other to remember what’s the reason of our dream, and just, yeah, we’re basically treating our mind and body.”

“I thought you’re going to strain your body again.” Mark chuckled as he feed her one spoon of chocolate ice cream. “Your company has a unique way to encourage its athletes anyway.”

While looking at Mark, she remembered how sweet was Jongin in the past. She was sure she missed Jongin, but seeing how Mark is all better from Jongin, she realized that the is the past. She shouldn’t turn back the time and walk in the proper time instead. “It’s been a long time since someone’s worrying about me.”

“I’ve always worrying you, though.” Sweet smile knotted on his lips, melting everything in front of him. “It’s just you who never see me.” Then Mark pecked her lips, a little quick peck that made Miyoung surprised enough.

“What’s that for?” she’s used to ask that kin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter