Twenty Six - The Secret(s)

I Miss You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Twenty Six – The Secret(s)

Jongin’s point of view

I tried to push everything aside since Ahyoung’s also has her privacy, right? Maybe she has uhm…, a business with Mark? Mayyyyybe?

But the actual is I cared so much that I can’t let it slide anymore. I thought she doesn’t have a class at Wednesday but look at her, getting ready to go and still abandoned me. God, I want her sooooo bad right now. But she kept refusing me.

After finished showering and getting ready to leave the flat, Ahyoung spread some butter on my bread and placed it on the plate. “I thought you’re going to feed me?”

“Jongin, I have no time to play around with you, okay?”

“But I thought you don’t have a class today?”

While spreading the strawberry jam, she said, “I have at three. And I reaaaaly have to attend the class and give the professor my papers because today’s the deadline.”

“At three? Oh my God, Ahyoung! Right now is just eight o’ clock – so far from three!”

“I know,” she placed the bread and looking for the milk. “I have to buy some things at the market after that I’ll going to a friend.”

I know it. Is he the one that made you deleted the conversation? Because you’re going to hide everything from me? No way, Ahyoung. You are not going to hide anything from me. “Are you going to meet Mark?”

“Uhmm…, yes. Ihavesomethingstotalkwithhim.” She said in a fast pace, hoping I wouldn’t think about anything else. But I’m not stupid dear, Ahyoung. I know what are you going to do and I won’t let you go for that.

“I’m going with you.”

“What? No, Jongin. Trust me I’m not going to do anything.”

“That’s why I’m going with you since you aren’t going to do anything, right?”

Then I drove her to the nearest market and my eyes widened on how she bought everything for… Mark? I meant what is she going to do with him by buying him lots of fruits, bread, milk and even juices? Is she going to see a pregnant woman?

She didn’t ask me to pay everything but since I’m with her, I just casually gave my card to the cashier. Because beside she’s my girlfriend, she’s just an ordinary student meanwhile me – I have a job in a young age as an athlete back then and as a model right now. I made money, and how could I ask her to pay everything in half when I could pay everything for her?

Ahyoung’s not kind of that whiny girl who asked a guy to buy her clothes every month. She’s really independent and never asked for anything, but she always appreciated everything that she got.

That’s why she’s popular between guys. Even if a guy gave her a cheap candy, she’d always said: “Wow! Thank you! This is my favorite candy.” With a bright smile that made every guy melted – including me the whiny boyfriend.

She kept playing with her phone when we were on the way to Mark’s place. Once again, I’ve tried to give zero s but I’m not that kind of person. Right now I really wanted to stop the time like Do Min Joon did to Cheon Song Yi – so I could take her phone and read everything.

Miyoung. She’s the one who opened the door for us. But… did I see wrong? She looks like bones? And she looks extremely tired? What happened to Miyoung? When we met her last time at the parking lot, I thought she’s getting skinnier because of the diet. But right now, with her pajamas and without any makeup on her face I realized that something’s wrong with her.

But I just don’t know what.

“Miyoung…” I walked closer to her and grabbed her wrist. Like an instinct that I have to protect her, I can’t just stand still while looking at her like this. Even though I don’t know anything, but my heart said that something’s wrong with her. “What happened to you?”

“What?” she laughed. “I’m okay, Jongin. What happened with you?”

“Are you really okay? But why are staying at Mark’s?”

“I’m not staying, I’m just sleeping over.”

Ahyoung circled her arms around Miyoung and led her inside. “He said that likr he never stayed at my place.” Ahyoung said almost whispering but I was still able to hear it.

Mark walked downstairs at the right time as the two girls started to abandoned me. I hugged him tightly, “Thank God you’re here.”

“Gay.” He said as he pushed me aside.

“We’re going upstairs, talking about girls’ stuff.”

Ahyoung’s point of view

I knew Miyoung tried to smile as mu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter