Twenty Four - The Plea

I Miss You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Twenty Four – The Plea

Ahyoung’s point of view

“Wake up, you have a class at 7. Lazy !” he said as I put the phone in my left ear. “I know you’re still on your bed.”

I know, he’ll try to be sweet as we’re in the trial period. Yes, trial period. I agreed to start over just if he didn’t make the same mistake as before in our one month trial period. Because this is not the first time I gave him a chance. I gave him many chances before but always ended up in the same way.

He would always be sweet in the first weeks then back to his real side for the rest weeks. And that was so tiring for both of us.

“Have a nice day, Jongin.”

At least I tried to arrived as soon as possible even though the professor told me to join the next class because I was thirty minutes late. Geez, at least I’ve tried.

While waiting for the next class, I went to Sehun’s flat because he said he’s also going to the next class. But turned out there’s also Chanyeol at Sehun’s place. Coincidence enough.

I’ve tried to be less awkward to Chanyeol, but the memories of our night kept lingering on my mind. ing your own friend? , I was crazy back then. Sure Chanyeol wouldn’t mind ing me or any other people since he’s the ones. But it’s extremely awkward for me though, because he’s my boyfriend’s bestfriend.

He pulled one cigarette then offered to me, “One?”

“Later.” I answered.

“Seems like I’m the only one who doesn’t know anything.” Sehun said as he lighted the cigarette. “I’m not forcing you two though.”

“Yeah… we were tipsy back then.” I tried to save the atmosphere but…

Chanyeol said, “We were both sober.” Without filter.

Both Sehun and I are shocked because we didn’t know that Chanyeol would say that. I mean, seriously, he should’ve saved me and himself in front of Sehun – but he just spilled the truth.

“Are you two crazy?”

“We were tipsy at the club, but we were sober when having . I told that to Jongin already and he punched me in the jaw.” He laughed bitterly, “So, there’s no use to hide it from Sehun. Right?”

So, Jongin have known it way before I said it? And he still wanted to get back with me? Is he really in the right state? If I were him, I’ll never ask my ex to get back together. Jongin’s really crazy.

And I love that crazy Kim Jongin.

“I don’t feel like going to class.” Chanyeol said as he crawled to the bed. . I remembered how he crawled to me that night. He was hot as .

“I don’t feel like going to class.” Sehun repeated his sentence and joined in the bed.

“Gay.” I said before leaving the flat. Staying in his flat wouldn’t help me any better because I’d joined them to skip the class and I promised Jongin to attend the class. And what will happened if he found out I’m staying at Sehun’s place – with Chanyeol?

Starbucks near my university is still empty at this time but there’s a familiar guy sitting near the window by himself. “Mark!” I called as I walked closer to him and sat in front of him. “What are you doing here?”

But I saw a letter on his hand. Oxford University? Is he going there?

He was aware that my eyes locked at the letter then he smiled, showing his vampire teeth. “Seems like you’re always the first one who found out my secret in coincidence, right?”

Oh, yes. Even from the first time we met, I’ve always been the first people who found out his secret. Even when I didn’t mean to. It’s like a fate that I had to know about him more and more. And like the fate itself, Mark always caught me crying by myself when I had problems with anything. Even though he doesn’t like my face when I cry, he said I’m ugly and he really meant it.

“I won that writing contest and Oxford University’s giving me a scholarship.”

Mark’s always good with his writing – and I was the one who found that as always. He was skateboarding along the corridor at school at that time but that stupid Mark forgot to zip the backpack…, and ended up his papers scattered on the floor.

He had to be thankful because I was the one who took the papers together. And all that papers were his writing. It was beautiful, I didn’t even know that this cold guy could write beautiful poems like that.

And since that time, I told him to continue writing and catch his dream.

“Damn you lucky ! Then why your face is so gloomy?”

“I don’t think I can leave Miyoung and my Dad. I’m already

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter