One - The Stories.

I Miss You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Are you sure you wanted to move? I mean… that’s mean you also have to transfer school.” That was the hundreds times she said that, and the daughter seemed fixed with her decision. Even though she tried to stop her daughter from leaving the house, the school, and even the country where they lived right now, but she was aware that her daughter wanted to leave them because of the atmosphere in the house.

When the parents couldn’t even stop their daughter, they just followed what she wanted to do. “Do you want me to send you to the airport?” he asked.

Ahyoung looked at her Dad and smiled, “Do you even need to ask? Your youngest daughter is going to leave you to another country and you just asked me, do I want you to send me to the airport?”

While the daughter sat in the backseat, her Mom in the passenger seat and her Dad sat in the driver seat, she reminisced the memories from the past where her family was still complete, with her sister beside her. But as the time goes, everything just changed, and it hurts her.

The parents didn’t even talk to each other along the way to the airport, they just sent her off like that. At least she didn’t even expecting anything special from her parents. She just wanted them to be okay just like they used to be.

“I have to go,” she said while being hugged by her Mom. “We can call each other every day, you can visit me and Ahreum Unnie anytime.”

“Tell your sister to raise you, don’t fight with each other, okay?” She said, after (finally) letting Ahyoung go from her hug.

“Yes, Mom.” Then he looked at her Dad, “Please, don’t leave Mom. I’m leaving you two so you can reminisced the time when you’re still okay, so you can remember why you chose each other and tied the knot. Please, don’t divorce, I’m begging.”

The parents looked away, “I think you can’t answer it. I’m going then.” She hugged them once again and walked away.

Los Angeles would be the witness of her 18 years of life. Being an American born Korean, went to school and met many friends, found her first love, her first kiss, and everything that she wouldn’t forget. At least she still had those good memories despite her loneliness.

Everything that she saw at home, every arguments that she heard from her parents… she acted like it wasn’t a big deal, when really it was breaking her heart. She just hoped that her parents would be back to their right state and cancel the divorce.

She looked at the window beside her, counting every second when she will finally leave her hometown, and her parents. It was a big decision for her because she’s the youngest daughter, and she had to leave her parents just like her sister did four years ago.

A guy just sat right beside her and smiled, he looked cool and chic, and cold. But she didn’t pay much attention to the guy, even until they arrived in Korea, they didn’t talk to each other. Why should them?

“Ahyoung!” the tall guy shouted her name and she approached him.

“Where’s my sister?”

“She’s still working, so she told me to pick you up.”

Without talking much, she followed her sister’s boyfriend to the car. He is Jaebum, her sister’s three years long boyfriend. He is handsome, tall and nice, her sister said they first met in the office where they worked right now, and that’s how they dated each other.

“When will you start to school?”

“This Monday, two days from now.” She answered shortly. Jaebum seemed like nice and kind guy, but for some unknown reasons, she didn’t like him. She just didn’t like him that much, and she didn’t know why.

It’s not her first time to visit Korea, but every ti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter