033

Another Heartbreaker

 

 

“Come in, come in!” A lady clad in a white blouse and fitted denim jeans welcomed them as they entered the grand foyer. The seven males bowed politely at the elegant woman.

“Eomma.” Nayoung mused before wrapping her arms around her mother.

“Nayoung! What are you wearing? The horror!” She gasped, JB and Bam Bam blinked.

Nayoung was dressed simply due to her bruised rib; she was clad in a loose purple hoodie and a pair of ripped shorts with her New Balance sneakers.

Mom, I don’t~

“What if our neighbors see you?” She sighed before facing the guests.

“Got7?” A smile formed on her face as she faced the males, Nayoung sighed and introduced them one by one.

“Nice to meet you, Mrs~”

“Just call me auntie, you’re good friends with my daughter anyway.” She waved JB off and ushered them in.

“You called the caterer?” Nayoung asked as they stepped in.

“Do you expect me to cook? Your father’s not here.” She sighed, Mark grinned at Nayoung.

“So now you see why I don’t know how to cook.” She murmured before heading to the dining table.

“So, auntie was Nayoung a difficult child?” Junior asked playfully as they sat down.

“Of course!” She nodded with a smile, Nayoung flinched.

“She used to fight a lot with her brother, Soohyun, luckily, her oppa has always been patient with her.”

“Yes, we noticed that. We met him when Nayoung was hospitalized.” Jackson stated.

“He did mention you guys, I was actually shocked, he used to not like having Na living with Minho, he seems to find you guys…better than him.” She shrugged; the boys could only nod in agreement, although they could see how different Nayoung was from her bubbly mother.

“Did Soohyun hyung and Minho sunbae not get along?” Youngjae blinked, JB sent him a look.

“Oh, not that, Soohyun wanted Na to proceed to med, but working with him has stalled our baby girl from that.” She smiled and patted Nayoung’s hand.

“I’m glad you all are here, my daughter rarely brings her friends home.” She said before gesturing for them to eat.

 

 

Nayoung sighed and leaned over the veranda, the boys were having lemonade by the pool with her mother, they were chatting merrily. She smiled to herself.

Med school?

She chewed on her lower lip.

I had a feeling you wanted time away from us.

She glanced behind her, Mark pushed himself of the wall and walked towards her with a small smile.

Your mom’s really nice.” He said, Nayoung smiled.

How are you feeling?” Mark planted his palm on her waist.

No high heels for a month. I’m cool.” She mused, he grinned before slowly pulling her to him.

I feel sloppy without them. Like my wont~

Are we really going to discuss this now?” Mark chuckled before letting her go, she rolled her eyes at him. Mark just kissed the side of her ear before joining the guys at the poolside.

 

 

“I gained weight!” Nayoung’s voice echoed all throughout the house, Yugyeom rolled his eyes from where he was sitting.

“Na, you didn’t.” JB said again.

“I checked the scale. And Jackson, don’t you dare quote your song at me now.” She glared at Jackson before he could open his mouth, Jinyoung grinned.

“You’re just earning the weight you lost because of the accident, babe.” JB reasoned calmly, Mark nodded.

“I’m not allowed to jog too, goodbye skinny jeans.” She muttered darkly before taking joining Bam Bam at the dining table, Mark poked her cheek before heading up the stairs.

“You guys have that shoot this afternoon, so be ready by then.” She reminded while chewing on a strawberry, then Mark stepped out of her room carrying the weighing scale with him.

“Is he going to weigh us all?” Youngjae blinked, then he stepped out to the garden, and before anyone could speak he tossed the scale at the pool. s all blinked at him.

“No checking of weight or any body measurements, ‘kay?” He gave Nayoung a cheeky smile before heading to his room.

 

 

“This shoot was given to me!” Suzy stated defiantly, her staff standing behind her stood awkwardly.

“We’re sorry, but we sent an email to you stating that we got Got7 to do it instead.” One of the staff from Elle Korea explained calmly, Suzy scoffed and her brows furrowed.

“No, no, I told your editor that I wanted to do it, she said yes.”

Then the doors opened, Nayoung stepped in with Got7’s staff.

“Nayoung, finally.” The photographer greeted her, Nayoung smiled and hugged the older male back.

“It’s a pleasure to see you again, oppa.”

Her eyes went to Suzy, then she smirked.

“Oh, are you shooting her too?” She asked as Got7 entered the studio, the boys grew still when they saw their sunbae.

“Oh, there was some mix up, Got7, please come with me.” One of the male staffs led the boys.

“You!” Suzy stepped towards Nayoung with cold eyes, the boys stopped on their tracks, Nayoung stared at her blankly.

“You did this.”  She hissed at Nayoung.

“What? The shoot? The editor-in-chief decided this.” Nayoung smiled pleasantly, the photographer looked away.

Suzy’s eyes narrowed at her, Nayoung just shrugged before walking towards the boys and ushering them to the dressing room.

“You’ll pay for this, Nayoung.” Suzy stated.

“I think I can afford.” Nayoung nodded at her before closing the door.

 

 

“Working with an actor? There’s no difference really, maybe..at first being with Got7 was a little…tiring, since there are seven of them.” She chuckled, the interviewer nodded. The boys were still getting their photos taken, they were all dressed in posh Dior Homme suits and Louboutin shoes.

“But I enjoy working with them and JYP. It’s all been an exciting ride really.”

“Then, there were rumors about your relationship with Lee Minho, was it true?”

Nayoung paused and glanced at the seven boys.

“Relationship? I call him oppa because we’re close and we grew up together. I’ve always looked up to him because he helped me adjust here in Seoul. Minho oppa taught me a lot of things.”

“Lastly, what do you love about working with Got7?”

Nayoung smiled to herself and looked at her toes.

“I love the boys, everyday they make me smile. They’re my seven angels.”

 

 

Wowza!” Jackson howled as Nayoung stepped out from the dressing room, she already had her hair and make up done, she was wearing a burgundy mini dress from Herve Leger that hugged every curve in her body.

“You call us your seven angels when we’re in public but at home we’re the seven dwarves? Heol.” Junior grinned at her, she shrugged.

“Tell me the truth, did you do something?” Mark asked her as she joined them on the set.

“Something?” She blinked and her eyes went to her legs and chest.

“My body? Nope.” She replied, Jackson and Youngjae winced.

“Not that.” Mark sighed, Nayoung looked at him questioningly.

“He means the shoot, geesh, how will this relationship work?” Jackson muttered.

“Ah, that.” Nayoung flipped her hair over her shoulder.

I told you, this noona has connections.” She said just as the photographer called their attention and started the shoot.

“Can we have Yugyeom and Mark stand beside Nayoung?He asked, Yugyeom was then instructed to lean one arm on Nayoung’s shoulder.

Connections? You mean your mom?” Mark asked as he stood beside her before facing the camera.

Her lips quirked up.

 

“Guess who is Elle Korea’s editor-in-chief, dimsum Mark?”

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++