032

Another Heartbreaker

 

“Nice rack? Really?” Mark eyed his friend warily, Joey grinned before joining Jinyoung in the living room.

We thought she couldn’t understand, and, honestly, she’s really pretty.” Andrew defended.

She grew up in Calabasas, you idiots.” Mark murmured before standing up and joining Nayoung and Yugyeom outside.

“Hyung, look at noona’s eyebags.” He grinned.

“Do you have to point that out?” She glared at him; Mark just smiled and sat beside her.

“Joey actually handed me an icepack, he said he did notice me limping when I entered the house.”

Mark nodded.

Are all Tuan men like this? Gentle and caring? I have Joey as a safety net then, if you leave me in the future.” She mused, Mark made a face at her.

Why are you so quiet?

It’s just unbelievable, you..being here, meeting my family. It’s surreal.

Dude, you’ve met mine.” She shrugged.

Not your mom though.” Mark said, Nayoung paused.

Yes, about that, can you switch to Mark Tuan, my best bud for a minute?

Mark blinked but he nodded.

I must be the first girl to ever reject Lee Minho huh? I feel so special!” She clapped her hands together, Mark rolled his eyes at her but he squeezed her knee.

I can resist the hallyu star!” She chuckled again.

Yeah, well your minute’s up.” Mark said darkly, she just chuckled and leaned on him.

Well, I had to get that out of my system.

Good. You mentioned about checking-in,

Right, I did.” Nayoung stood up, Mark followed her as they walked back to the house.

You can stay here, we have an extra room.

She blinked, Mark smiled at her.

I think we need to talk to the guys.” Mark stated, Nayoung glanced at Youngjae and Jinyoung who winked back at her.

 

 

Nayoung smiled proudly as the boys appeared on stage, earlier during the fashion show segment she was pleased to find out that a lot of the international fans had appreciated Got7’s new style and now, she was just excited to see them perform.

She leaned against the wall as her eyes stayed on the seven males.

Just as the song was about to end, her phone started ringing.

Hey, mom.

Did someone poison you or something? You agreed to be mentioned at a shoot?

She smiled before stepping away from the noise.

Are you in town, mommy?

I am, why?

I’m in town too, can I bring my friends over?

Her mother chuckled from the other line.

Of course you can, sweetie. Just give me a call when.”

 

Dinner was a little crowded at the Tuan residence; the boys and Nayoung were with them, also Mark’s two older sisters.

Mark mentioned you already finishes college.” Mister Tuan spoke.

Yes, just about two years ago.” She nodded politely.

Which universities in Korea offer fashion related degrees?” Tammy asked, Jackson grinned to himself, Nayoung took a quick sip of water.

I…I don’t really know.” She offered, Tammy blinked.

She was in premed.” Mark explained, Mister Tuan nodded.

Wow.” Mrs. Tuan smiled at her.

I graduated from Seoul National University…back then I just wanted to take premed.” Nayoung explained.

Do you plan to become a doctor?” Mrs. Tuan asked. Nayoung felt her seven friends glance at her.

Honestly, I’m not really sure right now, working with fashion has been always so comfortable.

You can’t leave us.” Jackson said flatly, they all chuckled.

“Well, I guess that’s settled then.” Nayoung mused.

 

 

So this just solidifies that you’re not going to leave us.” Jackson nodded while wrapping his arms around Nayoung. They were all in the living room talking.

“I knew it.” Jinyoung mused and slapped Mark’s back, Nayoung winced.

“But, it’s not something…”

“That should go out of these walls? Of course we know.” JB grinned at her, Mark nodded.

“Anyway, I’m glad now all of you know, I’m going to shower. Bam Bam, please try to fix your things.” Nayoung said to her roommate before heading up, Youngjae grinned and gave her a small wave.

“You know how this one should go, right? No one should find out.” JB said, Mark nodded.

“She might get hurt and we don’t want that.” Junior added.

 

 

“Your mom?” Yugyeom echoed, Nayoung nodded before yawning.

“We can drive there today for lunch.” She said, the rest of the guys were still asleep, the youngest nodded as he chewed on his sandwich.

“Just got and get dressed after eating baby tower.” She mused before padding towards Mark and Jackson’s room.

Boys?” She asked as she stepped in, she winced at the sight of the mess on the floor.

Jackson?” She blinked as she found his bed empty, her eyes went to Mark who was hidden underneath his blanket.

Markiepooh?” She mused as she poked him, Mark grunted, she chuckled.

I’m planning to bring you over at my place at Calabasas.” She said, Mark slowly sat up and blinked at her.

Today?

 

“My mom wants to meet my favorite seven dwarves.” She nodded before leaning over to kiss his cheek.

 

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++