023

Another Heartbreaker

 

Nayoung was grinning to herself as she exited the building.

“Heol.” She mused then she saw Mark step out of the doors, she bit her lip.

He’s going to go all intense and intimidating now, ugh. I cant.

“I know it was wrong, but I had to~”

Mark was grinning at her.

It was wrong, but if it makes you feel better, then it’s okay.

She sighed in relief, she felt Mark’s gaze on her.

What is it?

Mark smiled and just pushed the hair away from her face.

Aigoo, how pretty.” He grinned.

What?

Our pretty monster.

“Ya! What monster~”

“Noona! Aren’t you going to kiss my cheek too?!” Jackson suddenly busted out the doors, followed by Bam Bam.

Me too!

Mark laughed and just wrap one arm around her neck, she winced.

“They wont let this go.” Mark mused and just pulled her away from the two boys.

“Can we get ice cream?” She asked.

Of course we~

The door busted open, revealing a peeved looking Im Jaebum.

“Ya! Neo!(You!)”

Nayoung paused and balked, Mark chuckled.

Or maybe not.” Mark finished and let her go.

 

 

“Mwo? I want Im Jaebum? Are you filming a drama?” JB lectured as Nayoung enjoyed her gelato, Yugyeom and Youngjae snickered.

“Then would you prefer that I let her hurt you? Again?”

JB paused, Nayoung sighed.

“I may act like this, all y and rude, but I care. I care a lot.” She grinned at him, JB made a face at her.

Jinyoung chuckled.

“But…how did you know?” JB glanced at her.

“I heard you two speaking, but seriously, what do guys see in her?”

“She’s pretty.” Bam Bam quipped.

“Is being pretty everything? Heol.”

The boys looked at her, surprised.

“Why just look at the face? How about the ? The chest too. It’s not all about the face.” She muttered, Jinyoung and Youngjae balked at her, then she started to laugh. She stood up and patted JB’s cheek.

“Where are you going?” Mark looked up.

“We’re running out of napkins, look at Jackson.” She jutted her lips towards the male who had stains on his sweater.

“The ? The chest?” Yugyeom just shook his head as they watched her march towards the counter.

“What a weird noona.” Jackson said endearingly.

 

They were all waiting for dinner to be cooked; Nayoung was watching a movie with Jackson in the living room.

“Ya.” Jackson grabbed her phone and fixed his hair.

What?” She yawned, then Jackson pressed his cheek closer to her and made a kissy face.

Nayoung blinked at him, but she smiled for the camera.

Jackson laughed oddly before opening her Instagram account.

“Ya~”

He started typing a caption.

Wang Jackson is bae #wildnymandoo

Nayoung snorted as he uploaded the photo on her account.

That will do.” Jackson mused before leaving the couch, Nayoung just shook her head as she got her phone.

I’m guessing he got his way again.” A deep voice made her look up, she grinned at Mark before he plopped beside her.

“He did. As usual.” She replied as she leaned on his side comfortably, Mark smiled.

“I’m going to walk Russo after dinner, do you want to go together?” He asked.

Right, I haven’t had the time to walk him.” She sighed.

I’m still surprised though, I was expecting you to be all grumpy and disappointed when I pulled the “I want Im Jaebum” card.” She mused as she glanced at the window, Mark shook his head.

“Although, I have to apologize too, she’s your senior, and I’m using you guys~”

“You’re not using us. Don’t feel bad about it, she was hurting you, Na.”

She started to smile, then she tensed, Mark’s words started to echo in her head.

Don’t leave. I—I’m not asking you to choose me over him, but, stay with us.

Her brows furrowed as she felt her chest tighten and her tummy felt queasy.

 

 

“See? You look good in bright colors too, not just black and white, babe.” Nayougn grinned at Jaebum, he ignored the girl as they looked at the screen, it was showing their performance from earlier.

“Did you feed her too much again?” JB glanced at Mark, the older male just grinned.

“Wang Mandoo, look at that, you look y with the skinny jeans!” She pointed out while chewing on a piece of chocolate.

“Our baby tower too.” She glanced at Yugyeom, they were all gathered in the living room, Nayougn had refused to join them at the couch but instead she was on the floor, leaning against Youngjae as they watched.

“Noona, since you usually pick out our clothes, can we be your stylists too? Just for a day.” Bam Bam asked. Jackson nodded at her, she glanced at the boys with narrowed eyes. Jinyoung chuckled.

“It will be a challenge for us, noona. You will see how much we have learned from you.” Youngjae piped in.

“This feels like a trap.” She commented, JB just winked at her.

“Just say yes, babe.” He cooed, Nayoung cringed, the leader just chuckled.

“Heol!” Then the doorbell rang, Nayoung stood up and walked to the door, Russo tailed after her.

“What shall we make her wear?” Jackson grinned.

“Turtleneck shirt and jeans. No rips.” Mark stated, JB and Jinyoung grinned.

“How about a onesie?” Bam Bam mused, then they heard the front door open.

“Did manager hyung forget something?” Yugyeom asked.

And they heard a familiar male voice echo.

“Russo! You’ve grown up!”

“Chanyeol sunbae?” Jackson blinked.

Then the tall male appeared with Nayoung trailing behind him, Russo was wagging his tail at Chanyeol.

“Annyeonghaseyo, sunbaenim.”

“Hyung!” Jackson was the first one to greet the male with a hug, Nayoung just winced.

“How do you know Nayoung noona? Did she work with Exo before? Did you?” Jackson glanced at her, Mark stared at the two briefly.

 

“No, she used to be my girlfriend.”

 

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++