021

Another Heartbreaker

Nayoung stepped out of the building and exhaled, she carefully maneuvered away from the fans that were waiting for their idols to come out. She was about to walk to the bus stop when somebody blocked her way.

Nayoung looked up and halted.

“Nayoung-ah,”

Her brows furrowed briefly, then she tried to sidestep him, but Minho took hold of her wrist.

“I’m sorry.” He said, Nayoung looked around them, people were starting to recognize him.

“Oppa, leave. People will see you, they will talk~”

“I don’t care. I came to see you. I want to apologize.”

“Oppa, please.” She glanced back, there was already a crowd gathered around them.

“Isn’t she Got7’s new stylist?”

“It’s Lee Minho! Do they know each other?”

Nayoung looked at him.

“Oppa~”

“I came to ask you to come back, Na. I need you back.”

She paused; Minho let go of her hand.

“Others wont do, I want you beside me.”

 

 

People were starting to murmur around them while some were taking videos.

“So, can’t you reconsider? For me. You’ll come back, right?” Minho took her hand, she just stared at him.

“Nayoung, you were never theirs to begin with. I’ve seen the way he looks at you, and I hate it.”

“…What?”

Before Minho could reply, Nayoung felt someone yank her back, then she was facing Mark’s back.

“What are you doing, sunbae?”

“I’m still talking to her.” Minho replied, he shook his head.

“We need to leave, let’s go.” Mark took her hand, then he halted when Nayoung pulled her arm away from his grip.

Nayoung~

Go, people are watching.

What are you~

Just leave, please!

Mark studied her face before walking towards Got7’s waiting van.

 

Nayoung exhaled as she sat on the seat.

“Nayoung-ah~”

“For everything that you’ve done for me, thank you, oppa. I know I was lacking whne I worked for you, so for keeping up with me, I am very grateful.”

Minho froze and looked at her.

“Na~”

“And, I’m sorry for being like this. But, oppa, I can’t come back to you.”

I’ve been hurt enough.

“Nayoung, please~”

“Why are you doing this? What will Suzy think?! Why are you doing this to me?!” Nayoung faced him, tears lining down her cheeks.

“Suzy? Na, she knows who you are to me.”

“Then, who am I to you, oppa?” She retorted, Minho paused.

“You have a girlfriend, don’t act this way.”

“Nayoung, wait~”

 She faced him, her brows furrowed as she fished out something from her purse.

Then she placed the necklace on his palm.

Nayoung slowly reached out to cup his cheek.

“This is goodbye, oppa. Take care.”

 

 

 

JB and Jinyoung stared at each other as the door was shut with a loud bang. Jackson winced and put his glass of water down.

“I don’t know why her did that.” Youngjae frowned.

“Good thing the company got it covered.” JB said, just minutes after the incident, it was reported that Mark was just worried that Nayoung was being harassed by the fans waiting outside the building.

But the article didn’t exactly explain Mark’s behavior right now.

They heard the front door open, Nayoung stepped in the house. She looked pale and shaken.

“Na~”

“I’m not hungry, you guys should rest.” She said softly, the boys exchanged looks.

“Mark?” She asked.

He’s in his room, but Na~

Nayoung walked towards the door, she put her bag on the floor before stepping in the room.

Mark.

Mark was seated on the desk, facing his laptop.

“Ya.” Nayoung poked his shoulder.

“Mark, don’t be~”

Mark stood up and faced her.

“I wanted to help you, Na. I….I wanted to pull you away from him because I know how you feel every time he’s around.”

Nayoung paused.

“But, you chose him. You always choose him, Na!”

She looked away.

 

I should have never asked you stay.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++