018

Another Heartbreaker

 

Nayoung could hear the screaming as the door slid open, one by one, the members of Got7 slid down the van.

She winced as she put her baseball cap on and put her Chanel backpack around her shoulder.

“See you in twenty minutes, oppa.” She said before sliding down the car herself.

“Oh! It’s that unnie!”

Nayoung sighed, it has been days since she gained new followers on her Instagram and Twitter accounts, most fans already understood who she was while some where a little mean to her, not that it bothered Nayoung.

“Hi unnie!” One girl screamed at her face, Nayoung just smiled back, surprised.

“Come on.” Jackson nudged her to walk faster.

 

 

“Our fans know you already!” Jinyoung grinned as they walked towards the Immigration counter, they had just landed at Bangkok about twenty minutes ago, and Nayoung was trying to ignore the headache that she knew was coming.

“I had a feeling about that.” She smiled back while steadying herself with Yugyeom’s arm.

“Are you okay, noona?” The maknae asked.

“I am, just a little dizzy, did Bam Bam~”

Bam Bam was waving at her before separating from the group. Then she felt a hand press against her back.

“So, the moment we get out of those doors, people might press in on us.” JB announced while pulling Nayoung with them.

“Noona, you go with Mark.” JB said, Nayoung nodded and went to Mark’s side.

So, have you decided yet?” Mark asked with a smile, she grinned.

I heard YG was hiring.” She chuckled, Mark made a face at her.

What do you think? I’m stuck in an airport with you guys, and we’re bound to face screaming fans again, do you think I chose to leave?

Mark just smiled and playfully wrapped one arm around her neck.

I told you we had more charm than that hallyu star.

“Heol.”

 

Nayoung helped Youngjae with his jacket then she rushed to Jaebum to fix his accessories, she heard Jackson and Jinyoung call for her.

“Why are you pale?” JB asked as she patted the collar of his shirt.

“I don’t have any makeup on.” She replied.

“I’ve seen you with and without makeup, you seem pale.”

She sighed and shrugged.

“I’m just hungry. Go on, get your shoes.”

“Noona!” Bam Bam had hopped to her while she was fixing Jackson’s bracelets.

“My family invited us to dinner tonight.”

She smiled, she knew the boy missed his family.

“You don’t have to ask permission from me, tell manage oppa.” She mused back, Bam Bam blinked.

“Ani, you’re coming with us!”

 

 

The fan meeting was coming to an end when Nayoung finally gave up and took two Tylenols.

She lay flat on the couch in the dressing room while waiting for the boys, she was about to doze off when her phone started to ring.

“Joohyuk-ah?” She answered.

“I hear you’re out of town.”

“Obviously, is something up?”

She heard Joohyuk sigh.

“Last night, I got a call from Sheraton Hotel. It was Minho hyung, he passed out at their bar.”

Nayoung blinked.

“He was drunk, Na. Luckily, the media didn’t find out.”

“But..he isn’t the type to drink heavily.” She murmured.

“I know, he was mumbling something about a necklace and he kept on saying your name, do you have any clue about this necklace?”

Nayoung paused, her hand immediately went to her neck, her brows rose as she felt the pendant between her thumb and neck.

“I~”

“Nayoungie!” Jackson busted in the room, she blinked before ending the call.

She smiled before sitting up.

“How was it?”

“It’s fun, it has been a while since we’ve last visited. Did someone call?” JB asked her, she nodded.

“Just a friend, so, time to check-in?”

 

 

They were on their way to Bam Bam’s house when Youngjae nudged Nayoung.

“Noona, your name is on Naver’s top ten.”

“What?”

“People are probably searching about you,” Jinyoung said.

“Lee Minho’s stylist…..Worked with top actors and actresses…Working for Got7.” Youngjae recited as he read, Nayoung just grinned, then the younger male halted.

“You signed the contract with the company already?” He balked, then the rest of the members all looked at her, wide-eyed.

“But you said you were still going to think about it.” JB blinked at her, she just shrugged and put her sunglasses on.

“You have me for the next five years.” She nodded, before anyone could react, Jackson just threw his arms around her.

“Welcome to the family, Nayoungie!”

She just chuckled and glanced at Mark who was grinning back at her.

 

I hope I wont regret this.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++