014

Another Heartbreaker

 

Nayoung smiled as she put that last of the bags in her car. She got in the vehicle and started the engine, then her phone started to ring.

“Oh, Joohyuk-ah?” She said as she put on her earpiece and and made her way out of the lot.

“Ya, where are you?”

“I’m heading uptown for Got7’s shooting, why?”

“It’s Minho hyung.”

Nayoung’s brows furrowed briefly.

“He got in an accident. He’s in the operating room right now.”

Nayoung slammed her foot on the brake.

“Mwo?!”

 

 

JB checked his wristwatch worriedly as the filming ended, it was already dark and Nayoung still has not arrived.

“What if she got lost?” Jinyoung frowned as they looked around.

“We already ate dinner, how is she still not here?” Jackson asked worriedly.

Then JB’s phone started to ring.

“Hello~”

“Jaebum, it’s me.”

He blinked and looked at the screen.

“Nayoung-ah!”

“I’m sorry I can’t come..some….—a-cci~”

“Ya, I can’t hear you.” JB said.

“I can’t come…I…hospital…right—now…” Her voice came out scratchy from the other line.

“Hospital? Nayoung-ah!”

The members’ eyes went to their leader, Youngjae stood from his seat.

“I..here..accident…see~” The call ended, JB tried calling her again but it went to voice mail.

“What did she say?” Mark asked.

“I wasn’t clear, I think she had bad reception. But she said something about hospital and accident.”

“What?! Accident?” Jackson balked.

“I’m sure she’s fine, she managed to call, right?” JB said in a calming tone, Bam Bam brows met.

“What if she got into an accident while driving?” Yugyeom sighed.

“She’s fine, she even remembered to call.” JB patted his hand.

 

 

“Do you think this is funny?” Nayoung asked, her tone icy.

“This was the only way you’d come, Nayoung.” Minho replied, they were in an empty hospital room.

“So you forced Joohyuk to call me and trick me into thinking that something happened to you?!” Nayoung shook her head, Minho stepped forward.

“Na~”

“I know, I know I’m being unreasonable right now, but how could you do this?”

“I’ve been trying to talk to you, but you’re pushing me out!”

“Ani, you pushed me out.” She shot back, Minho looked away.

“Oppa, I was supposed to be with Got7 for their filming. I promised I would be there for them.”

“So, you’re all about those boys now?” Minho asked her, she looked up.

“Don’t drag them into this, oppa.”

“That’s it, resign from that company.”

She balked at him.

“Mwo?!”

“Leave JYP, come back to us- come back to me.”

“You’ve gone crazy.” She stated, Minho shook his head.

“I want you back, Kim Nayoung. You were never theirs in the first place.”

Nayoung stared at him before exiting the room.

 

 

Nayoung received a message from the company before she could head home; she exhaled before stepping down the car and made her way towards the entrance.

“I heard oppa met up with you.”

She turned behind her, Suzy was leaning against the wall, with a small smirk on her face.

“Don’t start with me,” She muttered before making her way towards the staircase.

“Stop.” Suzy walked up to her and yanked her back.

“How dare you meet up with him? You deceitful .” Suzy spat.

 

“I saw her car!” Bam Bam leapt down from the couch and exited the room, his other members just followed him, and then they halted as they saw Suzy and Nayoung facing each other.

“How dare you meet up with them? You deceitful .” Suzy spat.

“?” Nayoung repeated with a mocking smile.

“Yes, aren’t you one? You met up with my boyfriend at night! I heard you rented a room too? Hah, daebak. Aren’t you too desperate?”

The boys of Got7 stood frozen and shocked.

“I warned you not to start with me, but you didn’t listen.” Nayoung started to step forward.

“Yes! We met up, but what the hell? We used to live together, twenty four ing seven, I saw him. Yeah, we rented a room, at a hospital.” She said softly.

Suzy blinked.

“He tricked me and told me he got in an accident, because he wanted to talk. We were talking at an empty ward. And I am so pissed.” Nayoung continued.

“I was supposed to meet up with the boys, but I had to drive back. Why? Because you can’t keep your boyfriend out of my way.”

“What~”

 

“So, don’t you ing dare start with me again, Bae Suzy. ” She sidestepped her and walked past the boys and entered the practice room.

 

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++